*** Official NK Maribor vs Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

27 minutes ago, Smile said:

I actually think the best team we played in this run has been Osijek.

You're just intent to be unhappy tonight are you not? Fuck sake we won, we got the result and we are coming down the road, now get the bloody tunes on and get your miserable puss into a bottle of whisky or your drink of choice. If you say you don't drink then I know why you're being a miserable bastard :p:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Who doesn't causally wonder around with rolls of masking tape in their pockets?

Shagger uses them as a cock ring 

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

Ejaria practically sprinting off. Most urgency he’s shown all night.

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Ejaria "running" off slower than most people walk :lol:

Difference of opinion there.....

1 hour ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

right that's it. THAT was the moment I forgave Shagger for his previous indiscretions.

When he posts 4 clean sheets against the filth i’ll Forgive him.

1 hour ago, sausagetrunks said:

Gerrard go sign Taveres their forward is a handful 

10 years ago.

49 minutes ago, Smile said:

The performance was shite result was great. if we had a decent striker rather than Morelos Tavs excellent pass would have finished the game but no he ran offside again.

Just come out, for fuck sakes

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He is starting to love being here 

Love the man .

I genuinely hope he is the man to take us to 55 

It would be a typical Rangers story really, legend comes in and get's 55 for the famous in his first season to get The Rangers back on track.

I also liked the way he spoke about how Maribor disrespected us and they lost as we did the job we needed to do and they couldn't. The way the players played for me and the fans got me as well, you're the reason some of them even care as we have had years of players not giving a toss!

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

I understand it will stick in some people's throats but I just want the best players we can get playing for us. if the upgrade on Fod is him then so be it and they will get my backing. Tonight confirms you get the best you can afford to get and bringing him back has gotten us through to the playoff stage in the Europa League. We got knocked out at the first hurdle last season but 12months on we haven't conceded a goal away from home in Europe yet and McGregor has made a huge contribution to that. 

Put ‘Not so’ in front of your name ?

15 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I also liked the way he spoke about how Maribor disrespected us and they lost as we did the job we needed to do and they couldn't. The way the players played for me and the fans got me as well, you're the reason some of them even care as we have had years of players not giving a toss!

It's his passion for the game Malvern .And SG has it in spades . It is clearly rubbing off on our players

Long may it continue

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I have my moments!

We all do mate but tonight was an excellent all round disciplined performance (for most parts) and we have reason to be confident on what’s bing created.

We now have a proper manager, the first since Walter and despite his inexperience as a manager, by fuck does he know the game inside out.   Going by what we have seen to this point and how he has transformed us in a short period of time, he has the potential to be a legend as a manager too and I’m sure he will go on to bigger and better things.  

I have switched from cautious optimism to come ahead ya Bawbags! The futures bright....

Allan MacGregor ... just superb and a great all round defensive display.

My only gripe was our play from the back tended to be a punt up the park for a maribor player, but I suspect that was part of the game plan tonight.

We also flirted with red cards again, not helped by those cheating maribor players.

But great to be on the verge of the europa league.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

It's his passion for the game Malvern .And SG has it in spades . It is clearly rubbing off on our players

Long may it continue

Yeah I know mate, I have been watching him for a few years, since he was about a young lad around 1997/98 season. The vast majority of his career with Liverpool was as Captain for the very reason you stated, he has absolute passion for the game and the best of it is he can infect every fucker around him, just look at the way our team are reacting for him. When he was first suggested I thought people were taking the piss and then he is in the door, the Marble staircase hasn't had many characters worthy of her in years but she did that day.

Archived