Double Signing

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Hate woman’s football and hate women on tv commenting on football 

They are quick to say that the women's game is totally different to the men's, and shouldn't be compared. Yet, here they are commenting on men's football - with that logic they should be asking U14s school coaches to pundit top level games. It's all part of a BBC agenda to push women's football, it's never off their pages - probably because that is all they can afford thesedays.

Woman .... I have interest in.:p::boobs:

Women playing football ........... I have absolutely no interest whatsoever

Like Goat says . They should be making the dinners :lol:. Especially when most of them probably look like a dogs dinner:mutley:

75% look like they like a same sex party anyway

8 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Of course i am mate. You still a fat mongo? ??????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????? 

anyway, I’ve tae time for shitebags.  I’m away to stuff my fat face and wank my pan in tae the videos of your da your maw sent me last night. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

?????????????????????????????????????????? 

anyway, I’ve tae time for shitebags.  I’m away to stuff my fat face and wank my pan in tae the videos of your da your maw sent me last night. 

See when you're fitting your wee smart meters mate, how does it feel knowing they're smarter than you? :lol:

25 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

They are quick to say that the women's game is totally different to the men's, and shouldn't be compared. Yet, here they are commenting on men's football - with that logic they should be asking U14s school coaches to pundit top level games. It's all part of a BBC agenda to push women's football, it's never off their pages - probably because that is all they can afford thesedays.

it will never take off no matter how much they try, total pish

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

Really? Interesting... 

I have no interest in it all and this isn’t being sexist as I don’t like say the Rangers development squad matches either as both I feel are inferior. 

The female presenters are there for a pc agenda and nothing more and it’s draining.

I have no issues with woman’s tennis though and I’ll watch women’s beach volleyball if I stumble across it while channel hopping ?

7 minutes ago, FSM said:

When exactly did this fight start? I feel like I've walked in half way through.

I'm sure it was last week he sent the first PM wanting to meet up for a fight. I think it all started when i called him a mongo because he was being a mongo, it's all getting quite tense tbh. I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly?