"Setback plus Thank You"

Falkirk bear

4 hours ago, Falkirk bear said:

An update if I may for my "Rangers Family" (I truly feel both humble and honoured to call you all family) sorry to say that things have slipped back quite a bit over the last few days and due to sickness and weight loss plus generally feeling pretty rotten I am being admitted back into hospital tomorrow (for observation) their words not mine, without sounding a boring and repitive "old fart" may I thank you all again (again) for your support and thoughts life truly is pretty rubbish at times and no matter what it throws at you there is always much worse off. When I make it back to our beloved Ibrox I intend doing  a scoreboard announcement to let "my family" know that this old man has made it back to see his beloved Rangers who he first saw a long 58 years ago.????????????

Keep strong.  I'm so sorry to read your news.  

17 hours ago, pcbear said:

Im sure we could get together on here and get you the best seat/box in the house after a slap up meal or whatever takes your fancy.

Best of luck pal.

Was thinking along the same lines. 

Im sure the club would help out too. 

Hope you recover soon FB. We need you there for the title party. 

A few words of support..............not my own!

''no matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome.''

stay strong bear and get back to seeing the ''most successful team in the world'' from your seat in Ibrox park