Club deck

Don81

How many rows are in it? Got tickets for Thursday for my wife's Canadian family but the only ones I could get where they're sitting together were in the Club deck row AA. Is there a few rows behind that or is it right at the back?

2 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

How many rows are in it? Got tickets for Thursday for my wife's Canadian family but the only ones I could get where they're sitting together were in the Club deck row AA. Is there a few rows behind that or is it right at the back?

I'm pretty sure that's the last row mate.

I'm in BF2 AA and that's the last row there

14 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

AA is 3rd row from back, then its AB then AC which is the back row. Hope this helps.

N.B You can check this on the website where you buy tickets.

3 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

AA is 3rd row from back, then its AB then AC which is the back row. Hope this helps.

Yeah was in row AC last week, back row.

There's a sloped back panel which means if you're standing then you need to do so leaning slightly forward. Nightmare how tight it is with folk passing you at half time etc. Not in a hurry to get a ticket there again.

Row AA will be marginally better though only comfortable if you're about 4'6" tall due to how cramped the rows are.

6 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

N.B You can check this on the website where you buy tickets.

Cheers , only ever sat there twice. From what I remember cracking view but not much atmosphere. Was a good while ago I sat there mind you. 

3 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Thought the CD was a bit steeper so maybe had more rows. Oh well hope they like stairs.

As soon as your through the turnstile get the oldest to act limp and tell the steward you need to use the lift. Works for ma all the time.

3 hours ago, blueretro said:

Yip AC is the back row. Brilliant few and the freedom to stand if you want.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nothing like bigging up you and your mates, eh.

19 minutes ago, blueretro said:

? Was it me you intended to quote? If so I don't really understand what you mean.

Read your original post again mate.

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

theyre canadian, its their heads that freak me out, the way the top of their head isnt attached to their body and just kinda pops up when they talk...fucking creepy

I am not your buddy, guy.

Best view in the house. Unless you're deaf, the atmosphere on a European night could be heard from a mile away.

I'm not 12. Therefore, I don't want people jumping up and down in front of me the whole game (unless it's each time we score). Not that I'm knocking those that do, but that's what the Broomloan is for.

5 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Best view in the house. Unless you're deaf, the atmosphere on a European night could be heard from a mile away.

I'm not 12. Therefore, I don't want people jumping up and down in front of me the whole game (unless it's each time we score). Not that I'm knocking those that do, but that's what the Broomloan is for.

Numpty