Calm the fuck doon.

Jam_piece

2 hours ago, Jam_piece said:

Yes it was shit. Anybody saying we were going to steamroll them were delusional. Anybody saying they were embarassed can fuck off. Fucking embarrassed? We played with 9 men in fucking russia  fucking 3 days ago. Anycunt embarrased? no embarrassed aboot child abuse because thats the norm eh. you want some positives? One of our best players last year was our worst today. We were without our best player in coulibaly. we have 2 players to come in. If morelos squares it like they did for their goal then we walk away with a point. They had a fuckin entire stadium behind them. This season is already more successful than last year as i dont remember booking flights to barcelona this ti.e last year. They cunts cant get any better FACT . just went the fucking wrong way aboot it. 

Shut up ya smelly gimp

Fine i'll forgive today.

However, the facts stand that we are sitting 7th in the league, with only 1 goal scored, more than conceded. 

Whatever way you slice it, the start to this season, Europe aside, is shocking. 

As far as i'm concerned i'd rather we didn't make the Europa League if it means we are going to be flat on our feet for every league game and concede stupid late goals.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I was embarrassed.

couldnt give a fuck if you don't like it. We as a team were embarrassing today sitting back like cowards for the majority of the game. We give those cunts too much respect its no wonder they Lord it over us 

I think this is the main criticism yeah. We sat TOO deep especially early on, and I think we have a team that is capable of better than that. They had so much space and we were basically inviting them to the edge of our box unchallenged, doesn't matter how good our defence is, that is just making it too easy for them.

It was shit to watch, still I remain positive for the future.

Best laugh of the day caught some of supersnide board.

Keevins basically saying all the hullbaloo over their player downing tools in 2 euro games & their failure to convince meant had AEK been wearing Rangers tops they'd have turned up like  they did today & be in the CL he even qualified it by saying  it takes Rangers to be the opponent.

Must be a rare backhanded compliment in there it's got them foaming at the mouth as the usual superiority complex came over them.?

Just now, goaaaal said:

Best laugh of the day caught some of supersnide board.

Keevins basically saying all the hullbaloo over their player downing tools in 2 euro games & their failure to convince meant had AEK been wearing Rangers tops they'd have turned up like  they did today & be in the CL he even qualified fiesnit have beating it takes Rangers to be the opponent.

Must be a rare backhanded compliment in there it's got them foaming at the mouth as the usual superiority complex came over them.?

I see fuck all humorous today.

It's frustrating the performance today. We hardly pressed them and gave them too much respect again.

It seemed the game plan was to contain and try and catch them on a break. 

The frustration is others in the league like hearts have showing you need to push at celtic to get a result. We missed coulibaly badly in this respect. 

We have players to come back into the team and with an international break we need to recoup and look to go on a strong run. 

Our focus was on Europe, that's achieved. We went into the match after traveling from Russia 3 days ago.  I think Gerrard set up for tired legs not out of respect for them. I think the next 3 against the bead rattlers will be different now he has had a good look at them first hand and knows what we need to strengthen.

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I was embarrassed.

couldnt give a fuck if you don't like it. We as a team were embarrassing today sitting back like cowards for the majority of the game. We give those cunts too much respect its no wonder they Lord it over us 

Your committing tactical suicide going to a place like park head and trying to take the game to them.

Gerrard set the team up right today. We just lacked that bit of magic in the final third that’ll nick you a couple of goals in a game like that.

15 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Yes I can count and he has fucked three of them.

Yes it's time he hung up his boots, he's too slow now, Gerrard will eventually be great for Rangers, I disagreed with this appointment but I've changed my mind, the man will make mistakes, like today, and I'll criticise him for it, for the first time in a while I'll say this, give this guy at  least a year or two and he will make us great, I've little doubt about that. 

13 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Your committing tactical suicide going to a place like park head and trying to take the game to them.

Gerrard set the team up right today. We just lacked that bit of magic in the final third that’ll nick you a couple of goals in a game like that.

Pish.

you sit back like we did and you get beat, simple as that. 

Teams who have success against them have to press them and they crumble, we see it time and time again. We are a pressing side or we have been under Gerrard since day one but he got it badly wrong today. It's not like we conceded a sucker punch, we had to rely on the woodwork 3 times and our keeper having one of the games of his life. We conceded something like 14 corners in 60 minutes and at one point hadn't been in their box for the best part of 10 minutes. That's tactics that wee shitey teams who fear hammerings use against the taigs.

today we shat it 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you believe that team believes they can actually beat them??

Because that looked like a team that knew they were second best in all depts and were there not to lose and nothing else. 

Yeah I agree about today, but I wouldn't say we will never beat them. We will improve!

43 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Our focus was on Europe, that's achieved. We went into the match after traveling from Russia 3 days ago.  I think Gerrard set up for tired legs not out of respect for them. I think the next 3 against the bead rattlers will be different now he has had a good look at them first hand and knows what we need to strengthen.

:cheers:

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not embarrassed, but the performance was rank. We didn't look close to being at our best today.

The issue many have is their expectations were too high.

6 debuting in an OF game, little recovery since Russia, playing at their place, missing key midfielder, up against champions with their team starting that humped us last time.

Those expecting to pump the scum will be feeling it most as they built it up to expecting the unrealistic.

I'm guilty of that - because I feel FC UFA are a better side than then - and we held our own with 9 men. 

I am disappointed as fuck - down in the dumps - maybe by Tuesday I'll be fine.