Calm the fuck doon.

Jam_piece

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I was embarrassed.

couldnt give a fuck if you don't like it. We as a team were embarrassing today sitting back like cowards for the majority of the game. We give those cunts too much respect its no wonder they Lord it over us 

You are quite easily embarrassed, it seems.

The players worked hard but we were let down by some poor decisions both tactically and refereeing wise. We could also have equalised in the 2nd half with a bit of luck.

People going into this thinking we’d pound them need to take a breather and give the team time to develop.

We sat back like a team from the second division in a cup game hoping for a replay.

I honestly can’t see the light at the end of tunnel. I know it’s “only football” but this run they are on against us shows no sign of ending.  We haven’t even come close to beating them for years and that’s the most hurtful thing.

they sign basically no one and are still head and shoulders above us. The only positive is we lost by a single goal.  Coulibaly was and has been a big miss for us and hopefully this grezda lives up to the hype or it could be another long season for us.  

If we are not embarrassed by a performance like that especially in this game then we might as well just except mediocrity from now on. People can come up with as many excuses as possible but at the end of the day we were played off the park. Anyone in denial of this are just being delusional. We got what we deserved from today. In fact we probably got off lightly and that’s the most galling thing of all. Was expecting so much better but once again we have been let down massively. Losing is shit but will happen, losing without any fight whatsoever from most of the team is totally unacceptable. The reception they got coming back into Glasgow airport would have left them in no doubt what this team means to us fans. Today frankly, that was just flung right back in our faces.

11 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

No I just have standards I expect a Rangers team to meet. They are not a great side and when pressed they can be beaten like Hearts have shown. However we completely change our tactics and shape to sit back and show them respect they don't deserve. 

They hit the bar 3 times and our keeper had to have a world class performance to stop a hammering. 

So yea it was embarrassing seeing a team I know can produce sit back and allow that shite to pound us like relegation fodder.

my expectations are higher than yours but that's what is required at a club this size 

IMG_2060.JPG

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

IMG_2060.JPG

Mr Struth would be turning in his grave at performances against them in recent years.

This quote applies to any other Rangers team in any other period... We just turn up to lose to these bastards and it's fucking criminal! 

I'm not embarrassed, but the performance was rank. We didn't look close to being at our best today.

The issue many have is their expectations were too high.

6 debuting in an OF game, little recovery since Russia, playing at their place, missing key midfielder, up against champions with their team starting that humped us last time.

Those expecting to pump the scum will be feeling it most as they built it up to expecting the unrealistic.

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm not embarrassed, but the performance was rank. We didn't look close to being at our best today.

The issue many have is their expectations were too high.

6 debuting in an OF game, little recovery since Russia, playing at their place, missing key midfielder, up against champions with their team starting that humped us last time.

Those expecting to pump the scum will be feeling it most as they built it up to expecting the unrealistic.

I never expected us to pump them at all, I said last week even before we knew about the Ufa 9 men situation I'd take a point against them 

Still gutted at the performance that was turned out though and believe better should have been possible 

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

On reflection, if we had been pumped out of Europe and had the same start in the league, I suppose we would be calling for any other managers head, we’ve got some ground to make up before we can say Gerrard is the man.

Le Guen done all right in Europe but was a total disaster in the league and he went, Gerrard isn't much better.