Acting like tarriers

GOAT

5 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why do you give a fuck what anyone else thinks. They hate us no matter what.

Folk getting named and shamed on social media for being a dick is fucking horrendous. And I mean any fan, Rangers celtic whoever.

folk where going aff their nut when rab Marshall done the same a few months back

Yeah he'll clearly get found out with the way cameras etc are these days so not much point spreading the social media angle 

39 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

what was his response? did he actually try and defend his actions? did his mates?

It came from about two rows behind me, right behind me.  I knew it was one of three or four guys that done it so I started shouting in bawling in that direction.  A few arguing back then one fanny said and I quote “it was only a penny fuck sake” so assuming it was him he was about mid 20’s I’d say and he was an absolute cock for doing it in the first place. It wasn’t just me shouting at the cunts, plenty of other bears giving them abuse. 

10 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why do you give a fuck what anyone else thinks. They hate us no matter what.

Folk getting named and shamed on social media for being a dick is fucking horrendous. And I mean any fan, Rangers celtic whoever.

folk where going aff their nut when rab Marshall done the same a few months back

Calm doon baldy. You fucking want some!!?

23 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

That was written badly on my part. I didn't mean you mate.

I meant the guy that did it and attacked the official doesn't deserve to attend games. 

Apologies 

I should have know lol I think everybody's a bit on edge today after todays result. 

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Btw I hope the cunt doesn’t get found out or grassed, he just needs someone to pull him aside and tell him to stop acting like a tarrier.  Simple. 

I hope the opposite happens. I hope he gets banned sine-die and lifted.

ruins the whole good name of the club and hands the filth, and their apologists in the press, all the ammunition they need.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Actually got into an argument wae the fanny that smacked the linesman wae the coin the day and his pals.  Absolute wanker, just ruins our name and brings us down to their level.  Worst part is the linesman done fuck all wrong the whole game aswell.  

Good on you. These cunts need telt!

53 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Oct we’ve all done something stupid at a game ffs. Cunts on Twitter want him grassed up and sacked from his job.

A word in his ear is enough. What age was he?

Agree with you about cunts grassing him in. 

But, I've never threw anything at a game.

Stupid is celebrating actually hitting the guy on the back of the head, actually throw g it in the first place is scummy.

Don't know if it's just from growing up in the 90's, when the taigs were always at it, but I see it as shit they would do. 

It's cowardly throwing something at the back of someone's head, especially when you know they can do fuck all about it at the time. 

Fair play to the op for calling the cunt out at the time. 

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Would you be saying the same if you or your son got hit with the coin?

I certainly wouldn't.

To be fair to @GOAT though it's easy to slaughter the guy who threw the missile on an internet forum but he's challenged the guy face to face and deserves credit for that.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Actually got into an argument wae the fanny that smacked the linesman wae the coin the day and his pals.  Absolute wanker, just ruins our name and brings us down to their level.  Worst part is the linesman done fuck all wrong the whole game aswell.  

Unfortunately mate we have rodents among us, like the walk, we Loyalists had a brilliant day, overshadowed by some mongo attacking a priest, probably shite, but we'll get the blame anyway, some cunts need to have a good look at themselves. 

3 minutes ago, Port Loyal said:

The guy is a cunt for doing it but grassing on one of our own is not on. As previously said, he'll probably be caught on camera though.

I wouldn't class the cunt as one of our own, he needs fucking binned, and I hope the cameras pick him up.