Still Buzzing

geronimoo

Just now, psb07158 said:

I couldn't sleep last night

Got up early to take my boy to nursery and just sang "we're on our way" the whole drive. Got back home 20 mins before my train so banged on the BT Sport highlights again and enjoyed. I'm fucking buzzing ?

I text @Gascoigne8 last night about midnight saying i couldn't sleep cause all I could hear ringing in my ears was "ALFREDO ALFREDO ALFREDO ALFREDO" 

HE text back saying his ears were constantly ringing as well :lol:

16 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I text @Gascoigne8 last night about midnight saying i couldn't sleep cause all I could hear ringing in my ears was "ALFREDO ALFREDO ALFREDO ALFREDO" 

HE text back saying his ears were constantly ringing as well :lol:

I think my ears are still ringing a little da noo. :lol:

An excellent night all round. My biggest concern going into the match was Worrall playing alongside Goldson but he was phenomenal as was the whole team. Apart from their goal, which shouldn't have stood, McGregor had nothing to do. That's saying something. The front three come the end were absolutely fucked. They ran themselves into the ground and deserve all the accolades they will receive. Apart from Bill Leckie apparently. Well done. Onto another big game on Sunday

I've watched the highlights about 7 or 8 times this morning, I barely slept last night and I still get goosebumps thinking about that last 10 minutes. That's the best atmosphere I've ever experienced in my entire life. I'll never forget that last ten minutes for as long as I live.