Earliest Rangers goal you can remember

GOAT

Different topic from the other one, what’s the first goal you can remember seeing?

im genuinely at a loss for mine it was either John Browns at the piggery in the 3-1 game or Ally Mccoists at the piggery in a Scottish cup semi final against hearts in 1993.  I just remember the ball hitting the bottom left hand corner of the net and being behind the goals.  Part of me thinks it’s the hearts one though.  The funny thing is both of those goals weren’t the first in the game but it’s the ones I remember. 

On TV it would be Trevor Steven’s header against celtic at New Year in 1993. I would have been 3 but vaguely remember watching it.

My first game though I still remember the first goal.

Vidmar against Parma in 99. My Dad got us tickets for the West Enclosure and our seats were right where he cut in for the shot. Absolute bedlam. 

What a good question . 

On TV it would have been Jim Craig's og in Scottish cup quarter final in 1970 , and only remember it because someone ( Colin Stein ? ) ruffled his hair as he sat on the goal line . 

Which is weird because my first Rangers game wasn't long after that where we beat Hearts 3-2 and can't remember a single goal . I think the first I can vividly remember live may be against Torino in 72 where Alex MacDonald's shin scored the only goal of the game . 

My memory is shot. Years of getting blackout drunk have taken their toll. 

I think the first game I ever attended was in my late teens and it May even have been in the away end of an Aberdeen cup game at Hampden when Salenko scored??

Think we lost?

shite being in the away end, I was in the away end for another cup game against hearts. At the piggery. We won that one 4-3 after Gazza got a bollocking off McCoist and took a shot of whisky at half time  ???

Think it's mccoist against Leeds.

I've seen earlier goals that I recall but can't remember if it's from.the vhs I watched as a boy and that's skewing my recollection of the goals. So ally v Leeds is a definite so I'll go with that