Gerrard Post Match Reaction

Laudrup1984

Meh 

he was a cracking player 

but not all players are as good as he was ffs he needs to grasp this

this is a learning curve in management for him. 

Him or “his brand” will never be tarnished by his time in Scotland no matter what he does 

Ultimately the only  losers will be Rangers Football Club 

Another sore one today but I actually take heart from the gaffers reaction. He's seriously pissed off with his players not being able to step up when it mattered. Yes, the buck stops with him but he is trying to build a solid team and a winning ethos and he probably only has half the squad with the quality he needs at this stage.

I do agree though that he leaves subs too late

3 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Haven't listened to it, but am sure i can read the script. I take some of the blame and we'll learn from it, work on it and improve. Fuckin sick of successive managers saying the same fucking generic shit. We need a manager to actually walk the walk 

Better listen to it then as thats not what he said.

I wonder if he needs a better assistant than Gary McAllister who has been a flop in his managerial and coaching career. Maybe using his own instinct and being decisive rather than the lengthy confabs before eventually making the subs would have better results.

58 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

I wonder if he needs a better assistant than Gary McAllister who has been a flop in his managerial and coaching career. Maybe using his own instinct and being decisive rather than the lengthy confabs before eventually making the subs would have better results.

I think the two of them have player's mentality still. 'Players hate being subbed off.'

Ruthlessness required, who gives a fuck if the players get upset about it. And when they do, it's part of the job to deal with that with them.

1 hour ago, docspiderman said:

:lol:

sums RM up the night scatter guns out

2 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Meh 

he was a cracking player 

but not all players are as good as he was ffs he needs to grasp this

this is a learning curve in management for him. 

Him or “his brand” will never be tarnished by his time in Scotland no matter what he does 

Ultimately the only  losers will be Rangers Football Club 

I believe him when he says that If he doesn't have the required quality in he will go and find it. He doesn't cover it up with the usual pish managers come away with 3-4 quality players away from being a very good team imo

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I believe him when he says that If he doesn't have the required quality in he will go and find it. He doesn't cover it up with the usual pish managers come away with 3-4 quality players away from being a very good team imo

Where is he getting the money from, more loan players ?

The difference between us and the scum atm they have game winner like Rogic and can call on people like sinclair whilst were calling on a 18 year old winger to come on and change the game. Middleton has a bright future but should not be put under that pressure.

Good thing is after this week IF our manager has anything about him he will now no whats needed and I believe he will sort it 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The difference between us and the scum atm they have game winner like Rogic and can call on people like sinclair whilst were calling on a 18 year old winger to come on and change the game. Middleton has a bright future but should not be put under that pressure.

Good thing is after this week IF our manager has anything about him he will now no whats needed and I believe he will sort it 

The big difference is they aren’t shitebags

7 minutes ago, backup said:

Money from Europe in January, that’s novel, selling kit is another story, one you probably are unable to grasp lewis ?

I can grasp it fine just don’t get why you talk all this shite about us being skint when it’s clearly not true.

11 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I can grasp it fine just don’t get why you talk all this shite about us being skint when it’s clearly not true.

What’s not true lewis, you haven’t quite grasped the difference between debt and liquidity have you lewis ?

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS, this could a Murty thread, a Pedro thread, an MW thread.

Good to see we've moved on.

Let's get him to fuck and get the Killy taig in. That'll fix it.

Fucking shameless.

Surprised no one has suggested bringing back Walter, early days I suppose