Does anyone care?

Barasa

See, I used to make a couple of wee jokes to people about my death. 

First part went like this:

I'm going to live till I'm at least 150 just to annoy as many fuckers as I can. 

Second part went like this:

And I know how I'm going to die. From alcoholic poisoning the day after Scotland win the World Cup. 

I no longer want the second part to happen, however I have changed it to:

From alcoholic poisoning the day after the Gers win their 105th Scottish title and 25th  Champions League.

:UK:

14 hours ago, tannerall said:

I'm eating anchovy stuffed olives, parmesan cheese and drinking some Pinot Noir whilst debating supporting a sectarian and corrupt national football association, their national team full of tims, and a bunch of their fans who probably hate my guts for being a Rangers fan.

Sometimes it's good to just say less ?

4 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I care. Although we are pish and Mcleish is pish nothing will stop me supporting my country.

20 years ago if I was told I could have one football) wish, I couldn’t have split Scotland winning the World Cup or Rangers winning the Champions League. Now I don’t even know who Scotland are playing or who’s in their group. I didn’t leave the National Team, they left me.

Born and raised in England, I feel the same about international football, I’m barely Interested. I’ll watch the world and European cups, that’s it. Southgate is doing a decent job, but meh. 

Domestic football is the bread and butter, it pisses me off when people talk about cutting back foreign numbers so the national teams will do better. What a load of bollocks that is, if players are good enough they will get the games. 

My dream is a British league. I couldn’t give a toss what FIFA would think, a British league would be the biggest spectacle in world football. 

11 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I watched the Tims across the road batter the fuck out each other 

good fun 

Terrible.

Sectarian bullshit.

Did you throw them a hatchet or a couple of knives to make it funnier?

Record it and post it on YouTube?

If not, why not?