Did anybody else see this?

Ivybank

Just now, plumbGER said:

Don't believe you mate, @Ivybank assured us all he has never ever beat a man in his entire career.

Ah I've missed something as per lol

Anyway, the ball he pinged to Morelos was a fucking nailer man, then Alfredo fluffed it n knee shin toed it by the post lol

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Ah I've missed something as per lol

Anyway, the ball he pinged to Morelos was a fucking nailer man, then Alfredo fluffed it n knee shin toed it by the post lol

I think this must be a case of mistaken identity again with Candeias, he's never ever beat a man ever.

Morelos is fucking hopeless in front of goal as well, plenty have said this before, it's been well documented by the experts on here.

1 hour ago, broomloanjamie said:

Beat a man with a back heal to set Alfredo up after chasing and catching his own clearance. 

No chance mate, Ivybank assures us all that Candeias has never ever beat a man.....maybe he's too busy watching his lips to see what he does with the ball.

8 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Just watched the highlights on bbc of the game, and it shows Mcallister having a word in Gerrards ear , I'm not a great lip reader but I've watched it a few times and told a few others to watch, and we are all convinced he says " candeias is playing shite" watch it and see if you agree

I wasn't going to reply to this topic, but I watched the BBC highlights in the other thread and it does look exactly like he said that 😆

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

I wasn't going to reply to this topic, but I watched the BBC highlights in the other thread and it does look exactly like he said that 😆

2 pages and 1 person watches it and actually gives a sensible opinion👍

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

No chance mate, Ivybank assures us all that Candeias has never ever beat a man.....maybe he's too busy watching his lips to see what he does with the ball.

Unlike yourself I was actually at the game, you are the biggest prick on here by a mile