Deliver the League Title

Brian Fantana

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

He's the last guy that needs replaced :lol:

he caused the goal last night

he causes mayhem at crosses

he holds the ball until the opposition are back and fully in position then blooters it to big lee's ghost or passes it to the sideways twins to fuck about with

you put fod in goal and his shittier goalkeeping ability will be compensated for by his ability to come for a cross ball and more importantly his ability to get the ball distributed in a speedy fashion to allow us to counter

AM is a major part of our static, non-creative approach

He'll not be sacked, needs backing in January or he might have second thoughts about his own future. SG sees himself back at Liverpool at some time in his career, unfortunately for us his own CV is more important to him than we are. King must provide him funds to bring in quality or we're back to square one.

16 minutes ago, thehost said:

he holds the ball until the opposition are back and fully in position then blooters it to big lee's ghost or passes it to the sideways twins to fuck about with

you put fod in goal and his shittier goalkeeping ability will be compensated for by his ability to come for a cross ball and more importantly his ability to get the ball distributed in a speedy fashion to allow us to counter

Absolute rubbish . He was to blame last night for the goal

The 10 outfield players are responsible for only scoring 1 goal in their last 3 games .

And Fod got us into trouble far more often than not with his hasty /rushed clearances

I think there must be another reason you don't like him

17 minutes ago, thehost said:

McGregor is miles better than foderingham will ever be Ffs.

He's not a position we need to.change 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolute rubbish . He was to blame last night for the goal

The 10 outfield players are responsible for only scoring 1 goal in their last 3 games .

I think there must be another reason you don't like him

who said I didn't like him?

he fucking passed the ball staright to the fucking opponent who ran up passed it and they scored

hes fucking brilliant at shot stopping

hes non existent at cross balls

and a fucking danger at distribution

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You said he was major part of our problems . That is rubbish

only if you don't wonder why we have three idiots passing a ball sideways the whole match, 20 yards into our own half..... we have that as a result of not distributing the ball early and letting everyone run back to position 

3 minutes ago, thehost said:

only if you don't wonder why we have three idiots passing a ball sideways the whole match, 20 yards into our own half..... we have that as a result of not distributing the ball early and letting everyone run back to position 

:hmmm:eh

I'm sure you know what you are complaining about

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

:hmmm:eh

I'm sure you know what you are complaining about

I surprised this is a controversial view. Its been posted on here, and agreed upon, by many.

Its like a poor mans klos v a poor mans wattereus … I think modern football needs the RW approach and I think McGregor is adversely affecting our team in terms of attack. He is undoubtedly a far superior shot-stopper, there is no question about that.

13 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

That's the core of any managers job and it's all thats left for Gerrard this season now the fairytales over. 

Fail in that and I've seen enough to know this is another false dawn and the scum will go on winning for years, be as well replacing managers every season as none of them will ever get financial backing to challenge and they just tarnish their own reputation trying with us. Gerrard will be no different. 

What a nonsense. Wheres that topic telling everybody to keep away from their keyboards for 24 hours? 

This is why.

Another thought I had this morning is that Gerrard has been talking recently about he now knows who he can rely on. 

He said let night that with a full strength squad we might have won

I think we will start to see a more settled 11 now. Hopefully a back four of Tav, Goldson, Katic and Barisic

candeias right,  Kent left with Morelos up top and the other 3 positions up for grabs between Grezda, Jack, Arfield, Rossiter, Middleton and McCrorie

Ejaria, Worral, and Coulibaly can fuck off any time they like 

19 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Hes nowhere near as good as the youngsters on here think he is , but hes the only one in this squad i would build a team around........

I think he's been absolutely outstanding for us this season and the main reason we've had the European run and haven't dropped more points in the league. He can be a bit inconsistent with distribution but his shot stopping is on par with Goram imo.

fuck, I wish I was a youngster instead of an old fart 😜

49 minutes ago, thehost said:

worst take on our football, ever.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

surely your not counting lower leagues as a managerial challenge? although he did make it look that way at times......

his first and final seasons was where he was shown up. 

what depresses me is watching the Dundee game and thinking how little real progress we've made in the FOUR years since McCoist left

6 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

I think he's been absolutely outstanding for us this season and the main reason we've had the European run and haven't dropped more points in the league. He can be a bit inconsistent with distribution but his shot stopping is on par with Goram imo.

fuck, I wish I was a youngster instead of an old fart 😜

Agree with most but still shows the same flaws he has always had. 

Hes never anywhere near as good as Goram and never will be..........