***Official Hibernian v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The ref?

You couldn't make it up apart from that cunt Thompson his two assistants are Frank Connor and Michael Banks it's a wonder they didn't appoint Collum as 4th official. 

I am worried that Alfredo might get kicked all over the place and lose his cool as that cunt of a ref will not give him any protection. But i hope he doesn't as we need to keep all eleven players on to beat these dirty gypo ,spoon burning , , cunts tonight. I just hope we play the game of our life's and smash them.

14 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I want to see Ross McCrorie snapping in to cunts fair and square left right and centre with venom.

If he does that, which he’s got every right too, he’ll be booked before the first corner of the game.

19 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

If he does that, which he’s got every right too, he’ll be booked before the first corner of the game.

That's what I was thinking, he'll get kicked all over the shop, but as soon as he puts in one stiff challenge the cards will come out. We need to be smarter against these teams. 

Players need to be really fired up for this and so they should be. If we don't turn up we will get nothing from the game but if we play to somewhere near our best we will win the game. I'm expecting a similar game and result to that at tynecastle.

Archived