Ross McCrorie

billythebear1986

I like him, he's young, energetic and fucking commits to tackles.

Although he has a part in the blame for the Rapid goal. Watch it back and just before the final pass he stutters and doesn't track the run, that's why he ended up half a yard behind the goalscorer. Good player who needs more game time.

21 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

McCrorie is NEVER a midfielder for Rangers. Yeah sure he can get about and tackle but he can't take the ball under pressure and his passing is eratic. His future is at CB and probably not at Rangers .

One of the best central midfielders ever seems to disagree

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He isn't 100 times better . That is just not true . They are pretty much both average to fair players

McCrorie is an average player 

Coulibaly has gone from being a stand out to being very very poor and an absolute liability. We’d have dropped points yesterday with him in the team 

20 years old, Scotland U21 captain and has looked relatively comfortable in most of his appearances for us (had a nightmare in the Scottish Cup semi final but who didn’t?) and yet there are people already proclaiming that he’s not and never will good enough for us doh

48 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

McCrorie is an average player 

Coulibaly has gone from being a stand out to being very very poor and an absolute liability. We’d have dropped points yesterday with him in the team 

I'm not his greatest fan .He has been here less than a season .And we have done well in Europe and top of the league ..As yet I won't be one of the ones to slag him off just yet .

5 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

I like him, he's young, energetic and fucking commits to tackles.

Although he has a part in the blame for the Rapid goal. Watch it back and just before the final pass he stutters and doesn't track the run, that's why he ended up half a yard behind the goalscorer. Good player who needs more game time.

I think he was blowing out his arse by then due to lack of real game time.  Also I've no idea why Gerrard took Jack off and left McCrorie on.

On 16/12/2018 at 19:54, billythebear1986 said:

Think he has to be first pick in our Midfield.  Offers more energy and AThletism than any of the others we have on our books. Does the job Coulibably was brought in to do better than he does and isn’t as error prone. Last couple of games he’s been superb. Last season too the Kilmarnock game when he came on. All the games against Aberdeen he was superb. Big game player an with Jack next to him think there could be a decent partnership with them two. 

A creative midfielder to challenge Arfield or mix it up abit an I don’t think we too far away. 

He was the best player on the park earlier in the season until he got sent off for a rash tackle. Gerrard said it was a deserved red, but it was literally right in front of me. I think McGregor was going to get the ball. The player he tackled was in no way in control of the ball. 

Old news though, glad to see him back in and playing really well again. 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

Said it before on here but when Gerrard came in he gave McCrorie the number 17 shirt which was the number Gerrard wore when he broke through at Liverpool and told him he'd be the future Rangers (& Scotland) captain.

I wouldn't read too much into his lack of game time. It's still all about development for him but Gerrard has huge hopes for him. 

He had high hopes for Flanagan too but by fu*k has that went tits up. McCrorie will need to leave Rangers on loan to develope, as a CB imo.

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Said it before on here but when Gerrard came in he gave McCrorie the number 17 shirt which was the number Gerrard wore when he broke through at Liverpool and told him he'd be the future Rangers (& Scotland) captain.

I wouldn't read too much into his lack of game time. It's still all about development for him but Gerrard has huge hopes for him. 

Oft must have missed that when you originally posted it mate.

I do like McCrorie, so very glad to hear this.