Alfredo dropped an Old Firm bombshell

Smile

13 hours ago, gogzy said:

McCrorie seems to like a shot from outside the box, hopefully he strts to hit the target.

I really like him, he is my first pick at DM with our current options.

Much improved on last year keeps on his feet more and does not dive into every tackle now if he works more on his passing will do really well at us.

2 hours ago, beararse said:

Hardly.

Gilmour decided to leave a club like Rangers and go to one of the biggest clubs in the EPL at the age of 16 and test himself against the best.

You've probably labled Scott Brown a shitebag over the years for doing the exact opposite.

‘Scott Brown would have bullied me if I had stayed at Rangers’

His words, not mine, shitebag.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Or else what???

I’ll batter him.

39 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Lafferty and Morelos played twice together against the scum and livi and they were poor together

Motherwell 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Much improved on last year keeps on his feet more and does not dive into every tackle now if he works more on his passing will do really well at us.

His form last season up to the winter break was very good, although not as good as this season. Unfortunately post break he was very ordinary. Not sure if it was due to the China talk or the fact the whole team were poorer after the break. He needs to get his head down and give us a full season of strong performances. 

7 minutes ago, ZZed said:

The bigger question is who would replace him.

I think if we changed to a two up front we would cope without him the pretend three we play when all it leaves is one man isolated up front has cost us in games. we have not won in 9 games out of twenty. 

I think if we were more gung-ho we could win games our approach just now gives very poor teams too much respect.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think if we changed to a two up front we would cope without him the pretend three we play when all it leaves is one man isolated up front has cost us in games. we have not won in 9 games out of twenty. 

I think if we were more gung-ho we could win games our approach just now gives very poor teams too much respect.

Yea, I kind of agree. We are to slow and stand off to much, looking for a killer pass to split the defense, that our players can't deliver. When Morelos goes, we need to rethink how we go about things and get in a Midfielder that can deliver the killer pass, a couple of strikers that can run on to it and go on the front foot instead of endless passing 30 yards from goal.

"Genuine talent doesnt want to stay in backwater league" shocker.  A bigger red flag is celtic signed eddieoddball from PSG when he has won a full set of scottish medals. Surely thats showing fuck all ambition to want to further your career unlike alfredo but cunts dig him for wanting to leave

On 27/12/2018 at 14:03, yermaw145 said:

Hes nowhere near ready for the EPL. 

“Nowhere near ready” 😂😂

You must be joking with this?! He’d be a starter for any of the bottom five and in another year I’d guess higher up.

This season he’s managed to score twenty goals, including in Europe, with a midfield behind him who have zero creativity. 

With EPL midfield quality he’d be absolutely fine in that league.