Alfredo dropped an Old Firm bombshell

Smile

With Dembele et al it's portrayed as "doing his best for the club to win a high value transfer". But with us it's "player announces he's desperate to leave". Despite the fact Morelos has been hugely committed to the cause for us so far. Dembele downed tools when he was wanting a move. 

15 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

If its more than a week old then its muck raking at its finest. It's hardly even a story. Everyone, even his detractors, will know that his aim would be to get a move to a better league.

No player comes to Scotland expecting it to be their final league, it’s a stepping stone. Unless you’re 35+ of course! 

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sadly the usual fan boys making excuses.

He made the fucking statement before the scum and the media reported.

Look at me, come get me.

Should have never been fucking said. Saying that it's unprofessional would be a gross understatement and fuck knows what effect it would have on the dressing room.

If it had been any other player, he would be for lynching by the usual.

He maybe our best outfield player, but he is not irreplaceable. No one is bigger than the club and certainly no one that has done fuck all against the scum.

He has nailed his colours to the mast and he is no Rangers man for sure and one  who can't get away from us quick enough.

He's going to give us his all? Aye, like fuck!

The fucker needs dropped after that and the same for any other player who comes out with blatant shite like that.

Can't buy loyalty right enough.

Uhuh... 

Jay_marble_hornets_meme_trolling_by_makoki-d5ca71p.jpg

I was always resigned to losing him, but January seems too soon.

If he wants to move on though, we have to maximize the best fee we can for him.

No point risking him taking the huff and sitting on the bench with a face like thunder, or sitting at home with a phantom injury.

Matter of time really before he is off but hopefully not in January and when he does go in the summer if that’s when it is I really hope we don’t do what we normally do and sell ourselves short.Get great money for him and all the sell on clauses etc that we can.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

He'll be at Rangers until the summer unless we get a £15-20m bid for him IMO. 

Absolutely, like almost all Clubs we are a selling club. Buy young players, develop,improve and sell on at a profit. That is the only way to sustain this club. Give us this season Alfredo, before the inevitable happens.

17 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

What's weird about it. There will be plenty of stories like this one popping up all over the place because the transfer window is coming up. Same type of interviews you will get in the week or 2 before the summer window opening as well.

I never said you had to find it weird or agree with my opinion.

1 hour ago, Zappa6995 said:

Trophies mean nothing its money in the bank and the lavish lifestyle they crave and who can blame them.

Sadly that’s what money has done to football, iconic clubs, trophies, reputations don’t mean much anymore. 

Just keep the money rolling in

10 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Sadly that’s what money has done to football, iconic clubs, trophies, reputations don’t mean much anymore. 

Just keep the money rolling in

Neoliberalism at it's best, and the viewers pay through the nose for the privilege of furnishing their lifestyles, not to mention their agents and the TV executives lifestyles. What a scam. 

15 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Neoliberalism at it's best, and the viewers pay through the nose for the privilege of furnishing their lifestyles, not to mention their agents and the TV executives lifestyles. What a scam. 

Anno it’s just no fun if you can’t get a peice of the action

Some players these days are more valuable than the club they play for, the baws burst!

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Sadly the usual fan boys making excuses.

He made the fucking statement before the scum and the media reported.

Look at me, come get me.

Should have never been fucking said. Saying that it's unprofessional would be a gross understatement and fuck knows what effect it would have on the dressing room.

If it had been any other player, he would be for lynching by the usual.

He maybe our best outfield player, but he is not irreplaceable. No one is bigger than the club and certainly no one that has done fuck all against the scum.

He has nailed his colours to the mast and he is no Rangers man for sure and one  who can't get away from us quick enough.

He's going to give us his all? Aye, like fuck!

The fucker needs dropped after that and the same for any other player who comes out with blatant shite like that.

Can't buy loyalty right enough.

Crackpot 

There’s nothing unexpected in this. Any player worth their salt wants to play in a top league. The higher the league the bigger the money. Whilst we would all happily pay money to play for the famous, these guys are different. Anyone realistically thinking Alfredo is here for the long haul is kidding themselves on. I hope he scores the winner on Saturday and stays for the rest of the season, after that I think we should cash in and wish him all the best for wherever he goes. We need to find another couple of young players of similar quality and get a couple of seasons from them before selling them on. Whether we like it or not that’s the way forward for us. As far as the press trying to make a story out of it............meh.