Alfredo dropped an Old Firm bombshell

Smile

ALFREDO MORELOS has dropped an Old Firm bombshell by revealing he expects Rangers to have offers to sell him next month and insisting his dream is to play in England.

The Colombian hitman is the Premiership's top scorer and netted his 20th goal of the season in all competitions in the disappointing 1-1 draw with Hibs on Boxing Day.

Rangers have made clear they have no intention of selling the 22-year-old in the January transfer window, a year on from Morelos becoming unsettled when the Ibrox side rejected big money offers from China.

However, Morelos admits he is expecting further interest when the window reopens next week.

He said: "It's very likely there are several teams looking at me and that there will be offers, but there is nothing concrete yet.

"I have to wait until the last game of the year is played and will try to end 2018 in a positive way.

"My dream is to play in the English Premier League. It's very similar to the football in Scotland."

And Morelos, in an interview in his homeland Blu Radio's Blog Deportivo programme has stressed he's determined to add to his solitary cap he earned for Colombia earlier this year.

He said: "The national team is very important to me. It's in my mind all the time.

"I know that if I continue like this by scoring goals with Rangers, a new opportunity will come. I am aware that if I do things right, the call will come."

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

Interested to know who you think might run him close 😂

Shagger... Still time for a front page scandal to try and unsettle him before we play the scum..

Arfield in patches. But your right. Wrong choice to put "arguably" onto my post..it was to prevent an argument.

Stating the obvious really.

We lose to the fenians next game, any slim chance of title gone,  I'd imagine the bids that will come in, that would have been rejected, may now be considered with another rebuilding job on the horizon.

Only real positive is his stock is high.

But imagine now till the end of the season with KL....

Saturday's game is fucking massive.

1 minute ago, Number5 said:

Stating the obvious really.

We lose to the fenians next game, any slim chance of title gone,  I'd imagine the bids that will come in, that would have been rejected, may now be considered with another rebuilding job on the horizon.

Only real positive is his stock is high.

But imagine now till the end of the season with KL....

Saturday's game is fucking massive.

There’s talk on Twitter we might cash in on someone in January to do some deals. The name being mentioned is Tav since Both those American lads have been offered Contracts and one of the would be a RB so we will need to get rid of Tav or Flanagan.

dont think there’s any chance we’re selling Morelos 

3 minutes ago, Siwel said:

There’s talk on Twitter we might cash in on someone in January to do some deals. The name being mentioned is Tav since Both those American lads have been offered Contracts and one of the would be a RB so we will need to get rid of Tav or Flanagan.

Hope not mate. 

He's going to move on at some point, just about getting maximum value for us and having replacements ready.

Think it might be hard to keep him happy if the season looks done by Jan when everything looked half decent at the start of December.

Fucking absolute joke of a month if we get done on Saturday.

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I'm a big fan of Tavernier but more and more I'm coming round to the idea of cashing in.

Morelos is irreplaceable. Tavernier's good but if we got, say, £10m for him I think we could replace him and strengthen other areas.

Watched the Stevie G documentary last night and that sort of raw hunger and desire is what we need in a captain. 

The fact that after Saturday there might not be a title race anymore could massively influence him leaving in January for 2 reasons

1) He, amongst a few others, won't want to play for the next 6 months while watching the scum stroll to another title

2) Would give us a huge chunk of money for the inevitable rebuilding job that needs to happen