Alfredo dropped an Old Firm bombshell

Smile

No way will an EPL club go in for him, and if they do it will be a lower side with such a low bid it won't be worth the board considering. Of course, that will unsettle him - but probably a top Championship side is more likely for him. If he is going to go, then we need the best possible outcome in terms of cash and time to bid for a replacement (Shankland).

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Absolutely fuck all to do with Gerrard either.

Morelos chose to gob and showed his true colours.

He didn't mate, it's nonsense - the interview was a Colombian interview, which the headline stated. 

The EPL is not even mentioned in the interview. 

8 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT. 

It’s on Colombia’s Blu Radio website. He doesn’t mention the EPL.

His first two words in the interview were “Muy Contento” - very happy.

Says there will be transfer speculation. But knows of nothing specific.

That’s it.

Usual pre-match anti Rangers pish to try to unsettle us. 

https://www.bluradio.com/deportes/el-tema-de-la-seleccion-colombia-siempre-esta-en-mi-cabeza-alfredo-morelos-200931-ie174

8 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

The headline is:

The subject of the Colombian National Team is always in my head. 

🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Absolutely fuck all to do with Gerrard either.

Morelos chose to gob and showed his true colours.

Anti Rangers, anti Protestants... This is the future 

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

People who think no EPL club would want him because he isn’t good enough should note that Callum Paterson is regularly playing upfront for Cardiff.

I think the boy is more than good enough tbh. He will if he goes there get as big a club as probably palace and then if he does well there then one of the bigger clubs will take a chance on him. 

This isn't surprising in the slightest.  He was always only going to be here till we got a great offer for him.

As long a we get a very large amount of money for him he would leave with my best wishes.  

I think 15m seems fair :)

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Shouldn’t be allowed to leave at all

This is counter productive as hell mate.

Not saying he wants to leave right now but keeping a player who wants a move is silly.  You will end up with one of your best assets bein here against his will, he will give less effort and then his value will plummet.

We absolutely have to cash in on our major assets when their stock is high and we can get the best value.

The subject of the Colombian National Team is always in my head: Alfredo Morelos

Morelos continues with a very good scoring run in the Scottish league.

By: Digital Writing BLU Radio

Alfredo Morelos, Colombian striker who plays in the Rangers of Scotland, author of a goal on Wednesday against Hibernian, spoke in Blog Deportivo of the great moment that crosses in the European set. 

" Very happy, I have a number of important goals, keep making history and growing as a player, " said the gunner, who has 20 goals in 33 games so far this season. 

On the possibility of making the leap to a more important European team, said that it is very likely that there are offers, but does not know something specific at the moment. 

"They are doing things in the best way, others that there will be teams looking at me, teams that will launch a proposal, there is still nothing concrete, hope to finish in the best way this year, " he said. 

e also spoke about the challenge of returning to the Colombian National Teamafter debuting last September in a friendly against Venezuela. 

" The issue of the National Team is always in my head , I am a player who calls things with my mind, preparing me, I know that if I continue like this another chance will come," he concluded. 

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Not saying he wants to leave right now but keeping a player who wants a move is silly.  You will end up with one of your best assets bein here against his will, he will give less effort and then his value will plummet.

We absolutely have to cash in on our major assets when their stock is high and we can get the best value.

Throws away any chance of winning the league

8 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I think his stock can get even higher under Gerrard and he probably knows it can too. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Throws away any chance of winning the league

Only if we don't replace him with the money we get for him.

It could actually win us the league if we spend the money wisely.

We sold Boumsong years ago for a bunch of profit and used that to buy the players who won us the league IIRC.

Just now, gogzy said:

Only if we don't replace him with the money we get for him.

It could actually win us the league if we spend the money wisely.

We sold Boumsong years ago for a bunch of profit and used that to buy the players who won us the league IIRC.

We never relied on him though mate

Just now, Siwel said:

I think his stock can get even higher under Gerrard and he probably knows it can too. 

Probably right mate, but only if he keeps playing the way he is doing.  If he is unhapy and unsellted we might not see the same player, and his value drops.