Morelos - Outstanding display

jbm26896

He fucking put the fear into that back line. They didn't know what to do with him. They were on hot coals.

I found it funny as fuck what he done to them and that attitude of his just kills them. They just can't fucking stand it. Maw broon wanted to fucking kill him. 

I wanted him to score so badly, but there will be other days as we go toe to toe with them. He can be proud of his performance but I don't think he does not scoring as it pisses him off.

This is the same Boyata who was worth £10m 6 months ago and could be playing at the highest level in Spain and England yes?

He is every bit as pish now as he was nine months ago when Windass robbed him and scored.  Their other 'defenders' weren't much better mind you.  A bang average team.

Most gifted player we have had in a decade in my opinion. If we can keep him we have the chance to be a real force again.

The man scares the fuck out of the opposition not only on the pitch physically but in their heads pre-game. They just cant handle him when he's on his game and they know it.

I think our progress this season is good, and that performance today was outstanding by ALL the players. I actually thought they would tire last quarter  (they've been playing twice a week since June) but the fight was there for all to see. I reckon SG told them to burn every last ounce of energy before their much needed break.

It's funny that his belligerence is constantly highlighted and derided but when Brown was doing it for years it was "good ole Broony" the "driving force. 

They don't like him because he's unapologetically for us, he's not interested in making friends and he doesn't give a fuck who he upsets. 

Absolutely terrorised them today.

Also, I wonder what he benches?