Morelos temperament

Leeds_Bear

42 minutes ago, denya said:

100% my friend. People crying about Morelos yesterday especially Rangers fans that are crying because Morelos had one little kick at the motherfucker Brown are fucking bastards. Cannot believe people are crying because he has a little kick at Brown who been kicking our players for a very long time. Fucking idiots

Who's crying about it?

6 minutes ago, denya said:

The referee told ralston to get up

5 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Wasn't discreet. Just think the ref decided to let these wee niggly incidents go by ( on both sides) without being over zealous with his cards. Sensible refereeing for a change. 

I think you’ve both missed my point.

if he stops his off the ball stuff he'd be some player likes,well he already is and young too. but we all know he's sometimes a bit silly with the daft stuff.

the guy plays on the edge though and that's probably what makes him as hard to play against as he is. brilliant young player and hope he decides to stay with us for b long long time 

On reflection of the incidents during the game, if he got sent off we would all have been raging and thinking, he must not really care about getting a result against them  or winning anything but seeing Alfredo’s reaction as soon as the whistle went showed exactly what it meant to him personally 

he looked as if he loved it as much as I did, same reaction fists pumped screaming fucking yassssss 

lets face it, even after watching it countless times, everytime it’s fucking hilarious to everybody in Scotland apart fae the tarriers, seeing brown get his baws kicked, it’s getting made out to be worse than it was, it happened that quick brown almost forgot to react to it an try an get him in trouble

18 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

On reflection of the incidents during the game, if he got sent off we would all have been raging and thinking, he must not really care about getting a result against them  or winning anything but seeing Alfredo’s reaction as soon as the whistle went showed exactly what it meant to him personally 

he looked as if he loved it as much as I did, same reaction fists pumped screaming fucking yassssss 

lets face it, even after watching it countless times, everytime it’s fucking hilarious to everybody in Scotland apart fae the tarriers, seeing brown get his baws kicked, it’s getting made out to be worse than it was, it happened that quick brown almost forgot to react to it an try an get him in trouble

It’s brilliant and hilarious because he didn’t get sent off. 

It would have been stupid, impetuous and massively damaging if the ref decided otherwise, which given the season we have had, Beaton easily could have 

same action two vastly different outcomes

Alfredo is our best player, our main threat, our entire team plays with a focus on him. He is going to move on for mega bucks, however, he chanced his luck with that boot in the balls and I for one would have preferred he hadn’t done it. 

Apart from the risk he took in the game, his card is even further marked for future games. 

He seems to be getting his temper under control and but still needs to focus on the strong bullying forward play without the kick outs

54 minutes ago, Grundy said:

I see the media are putting it about that the compliance officer will be looking into Alfredo's behaviour during the game.  My memory isn't what it was but when was the last time that Brown's many assaults were looked into ?

The media are doing their utmost to have him done. If we had lost, I doubt there would have been the same outcry. If it was maw broon, it would be nothing to see here.

We all witnessed the scum leaving their boot in. The jersey pulling, the wee digs as they do, but ffs, how dare the Rangers give it back, We all witnessed maw broon doing his best in his usual dirty spineless manner to try and bully Alfredo and others. Mo wasn't havng any of it. Wrong guy to fuck with. His only problem he is a bit too obvious and honest in givng it back.

We've witnessed for decades the cheating and bleating from those scum bastards and now it's broon who sets the example. It's in their dna. Officials have been more than happy to look the other way and the monster was created and God help anyone who has the audacity to stand up to it. The victims become the guilty, much like their child abuse.

Morelos should have wacked his bawz so hard, that they stuck in his throat and could chew them for breakfast.

Corrupt to the fucking core.

I don’t think he actually means to get Brown in the fanny. 

Christie has a fly wee dig at him when he’s on the deck and it looks like he’s trying to push him away, no grab his balls. 

He isn’t even looking at Ralston when he tries to step over him, clearly accidental.