Morelos temperament

Leeds_Bear

I thought it was a great game. Yes it was fierce and aggressive but it was a derby and a lot at stake with regard to the league.

We sent a message big time to everyone that we shall not be bullied anymore.

Lego has been getting away with potential leg- breaking tackles for years but he obviously has photos of liewell/doncaster in compromising situations (apologies to anyone eating just now).

What Mo has to realise is that he is not protected, in fact he is being hunted by managers, feart players, and the press, so he has to be just as aggressive but a little more streetwise and clever.

Mo has won us many points but he cant do that if he is sitting in the stand.

Scott Arfield showed yesterday what can be done with controlled, clever aggression, and lego, ntcham , boyata etc shit themselves.

Get stuck in Mo, but stay on the park.

35 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Wouldn't change Morelos for anything. Keep seeing a "stamp" on Ralston mentioned but no mention of McGregors handball, Brown studs up straight leg on Candeias or Christie diving and he actually had a small kick out at Morelos when he flicked his baws. Lustig actually flicked his legs out too when he tackled Halliday on the edge of the box. 

Likewise.

That useless and spineless bastard was dishing it out the whole game. Being talentless he got fuckng shredded.

Morelos did not put any weight on it as he stepped over him. He knew what he was doing. It was just a wee message. Do it again cunt and you'll really get it. However, he should have been wearing six inch spikes and and put them through the dirty spineless cunt's  heart!

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So that’s him reported to the compliance officer 

Another ban no doubt, they just can’t take it.

Who reported him? The only thing I can see on it is BBC Scotland saying possible Morelos ban but nothing except them saying it. Does the compliance officer sit down with every ref report from each game and review each and every one, or does he/she just review the Rangers games that BBC Scotland have a problem with?

Apparently the proces now is:

In cases of unseen offences of serious foul play and violent conduct, the match referee is no longer asked to provide a statement of opinion.

Instead the compliance officer asks a three-person panel of former referees to review whether a sending-off offence occurred. Only where all three individuals agree that it did will a notice of complaint be raised.

The individual will then have a set period of time to either appeal against or accept the charge.

Can't see all 3 persons agreeing on any of these so called incidents.

11 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Who reported him? The only thing I can see on it is BBC Scotland saying possible Morelos ban but nothing except them saying it. Does the compliance officer sit down with every ref report from each game and review each and every one, or does he/she just review the Rangers games that BBC Scotland have a problem with?

Apparently the proces now is:

In cases of unseen offences of serious foul play and violent conduct, the match referee is no longer asked to provide a statement of opinion.

Instead the compliance officer asks a three-person panel of former referees to review whether a sending-off offence occurred. Only where all three individuals agree that it did will a notice of complaint be raised.

The individual will then have a set period of time to either appeal against or accept the charge.

Can't see all 3 persons agreeing on any of these so called incidents.

Just put this on another thread that I met John Beaton today and had a brief chat with him.  I'll be surprised if Morelos is featured in a bad light.

For years we have been craving players who compete and give everything for the jersey .

Thats what Morelos does , gives absolutely everything for us on the pitch , he needs our support because he is judged like no other player in Scotland. 

Fuck the media - support Alfie 

38 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Bullseye, much like the Aberdeen cb  who barges him twice unpunished, flick kick out then Morelos is sent  off, leaving us to play 80 minutes a man down for having been red carded for something that was later rescinded, which is fine but its a game we would have won with our full quota of players and now be top of the league on our own.

Don't care if this is an unpopular opinion but Morelos was stupid doing all the things he was doing and could have ruined our chances at winning that game with his stupid behaviour. He will and should face suspension and it's his own fault.

You can be "combative" going in for tackles to win the ball like Halliday and McCrorie were doing, that's what we need, not a series of off the ball kicks and stamps. People trying to justify it are being ridiculous and if it was the other way around it would be outrage. I don't care what any celtic player did during the game we're only talking about Morelos. We're lucky to have got away with them and the boy needs to grow up. 

I don't feel like defending him at all because he tried to put our chances at winning that game and our season as a whole at risk with child like behaviour and that angers me. He's cost us games already this season and this was even bigger. Ralston is on the ground and we're winning an Old Firm game to save our season, WHY put a foot on him? Why risk getting sent off for nothing and ruining the season? Morelos is a liability and if you think his reputation isn't decreasing his value or making other clubs consider that aspect you are wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Don't care if this is an unpopular opinion but Morelos was stupid doing all the things he was doing and could have ruined our chances at winning that game with his stupid behaviour. He will and should face suspension and it's his own fault.

You can be "combative" going in for tackles to win the ball like Halliday and McCrorie were doing, that's what we need, not a series of off the ball kicks and stamps. People trying to justify it are being ridiculous and if it was the other way around it would be outrage. I don't care what any celtic player did during the game we're only talking about Morelos. We're lucky to have got away with them and the boy needs to grow up. 

I don't feel like defending him at all because he tried to put our chances at winning that game and our season as a whole at risk with child like behaviour and that angers me. He's cost us games already this season and this was even bigger. Ralston is on the ground and we're winning an Old Firm game to save our season, WHY put a foot on him? Why risk getting sent off for nothing and ruining the season? Morelos is a liability and if you think his reputation isn't decreasing his value or making other clubs consider that aspect you are wrong. 

Nothing he did was reckless, endangering an opponent or worthy of a red card so as you'll have seen the SFA panel have rightly said no further action will be taken. It could be argued he was jumping over Ralston, he doesn't stamp his boot down on him he just didn't clear the player - Beaton saw this in real time and decided it wasn't even worth a yellow let alone a red. 

At most one or two of the incidents were yellows, but they could be argued either way - why would you want the SFA to take action on that?! 

What 'games' has he cost us other than Aberdeen at home? Aberdeen away was overuled, Ufa red we're all still waiting to find out what that was for (but we still won). 

Don't be so easily lead and swallow the biased media narrative.

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Nothing he did was reckless, endangering an opponent or worthy of a red card so as you'll have seen the SFA panel have rightly said no further action will be taken. It could be argued he was jumping over Ralston, he doesn't stamp his boot down on him he just didn't clear the player - Beaton saw this in real time and decided it wasn't even worth a yellow let alone a red. 

At most one or two of the incidents were yellows, but they could be argued either way - why would you want the SFA to take action on that?! 

What 'games' has he cost us other than Aberdeen at home? Aberdeen away was overuled, Ufa red we're all still waiting to find out what that was for (but we still won). 

He's facing no action on the basis Beaten saw all the incidents and can't take action. Putting himself in situations where you're giving referee choices to make over incidents that do not need to happen at all is just stupid behaviour in big games like that. "It could be argued he was jumping over Ralston and just didn't clear the player?" Give me a break, is that really the level of argument I'm facing. Everyone knows it was deliberate. 

I didn't *want* the SFA to take action against him, what I want Morelos to stop putting big games at risk with incidents that don't need to happen and giving referees decisions to make. A different referee could have easily chosen to give him a red card in that match and we could have lost. 

7 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

There are plenty bears out there who have swallowed the Morelos temperament guff .

I do a lot of long hours  and catch a lot of games on the radio .some of the shite mentioned by those radio Scotland cunts is unreal. peddling the myth. 

Listened to the game when he got sent off against Ufa. 

They tore Morelos to shreds .when I actually saw the incidents I couldn't believe they were describing the same ones that actually happened .

Iv witnessed worse incidents in almost all our Euro games without any cards 

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He's facing no action on the basis Beaten saw all the incidents and can't take action. Putting himself in situations where you're giving referee choices to make over incidents that do not need to happen at all is just stupid behaviour in big games like that. "It could be argued he was jumping over Ralston and just didn't clear the player?" Give me a break, is that really the level of argument I'm facing. Everyone knows it was deliberate. 

I didn't *want* the SFA to take action against him, what I want Morelos to stop putting big games at risk with incidents that don't need to happen and giving referees decisions to make. A different referee could have easily chosen to give him a red card in that match and we could have lost. 

He broke no rules. Beaton gave a free kick for the foul on Brown, it wasn't a booking let alone a red. 

He saw the other two 'incidents' and decided not to do anything about their play acting. 

I'll say it again though, he broke no rules. I'm not sure why you're desperate for him to have done so.