Morelos temperament

Leeds_Bear

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I love it as well and yes, Brown got away with it for years.

However, the difference is that Brown is one dirty cheating bastard who thinks he is and is untouchable for his misdemeanours. He is the cunt that always starts it, whereas Morelos reacts to dirty challenges whether they be by boots, elbows, jersey pulling or whatever and when dirty cheating spineless cunts like Brown get it back they can't cope with it and go running  to ref's like the spineless wee fannies that they really are.

Morelos is NOT a dirty player and far from it, he just doesn't suffer spineless cheating cunts like Brown.

He is targeted by players and officials alike, firstly because of who he plays for and secondly because the untalented spineless cheats can't cope with him. He fucking terrorised that scum defence and in particulat that fucking chancing bastard maw broon.

End of.

100% my friend. People crying about Morelos yesterday especially Rangers fans that are crying because Morelos had one little kick at the motherfucker Brown are fucking bastards. Cannot believe people are crying because he has a little kick at Brown who been kicking our players for a very long time. Fucking idiots

1 minute ago, geronimoo said:

1)we played a goalie when it wasn't needed.

2)none of those smelly bastards needed to took off the park on a stretcher.

Agree. I would be embarrased if I was to be taken off on the stretcher for nothing. I would only ever want a stretcher if I could not walk off on myself.

1 minute ago, mchammer said:

His temperament is never going to change, so he needs to learn to be more discreet. Get back at players off the ball, discreetly. Just  keep concentrating more on scoring goals, instead of silly outbursts that can see him sent off. 

Difficult to be discreet these days with cameras everywhere, even Jimmy Millar would get caught these days and he was so 'discreet' the only thing you ever saw was an opponent rolling on the ground sometimes holding a bloody nose. 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Difficult to be discreet these days with cameras everywhere, even Jimmy Millar would get caught these days and he was so 'discreet' the only thing you ever saw was an opponent rolling on the ground sometimes holding a bloody nose. 

Agree, morelos can't do discreet anyway. 🙂

26 minutes ago, denya said:

100% my friend. People crying about Morelos yesterday especially Rangers fans that are crying because Morelos had one little kick at the motherfucker Brown are fucking bastards. Cannot believe people are crying because he has a little kick at Brown who been kicking our players for a very long time. Fucking idiots

You can go fuck yourself.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

I don't think he was a taig but definitely an ex or current poster that knows me, they made a comment earlier that could have only come from someone I've told something oan here :lol:

Certainly acted like one. Are you vouching for them? 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Nice to see a thread is started about Mo and his behaviour and the usual suspects we haven’t heard from all weekend suddenly show up to tell us he’s a liability. 

Shower of worst cunts

Predictable CB. The guy is a battler but people, even within our own support, are so quick to swallow the narrative pushed on by Scottish media. 

16 minutes ago, mchammer said:

His temperament is never going to change, so he needs to learn to be more discreet. Get back at players off the ball, discreetly. Just  keep concentrating more on scoring goals, instead of silly outbursts that can see him sent off. 

He was discreet. He kicked brown in the balls and stamped on Ralston without the ref noticing a thing. 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

He was discreet. He kicked brown in the balls and stamped on Ralston without the ref noticing a thing. 

Wasn't discreet. Just think the ref decided to let these wee niggly incidents go by ( on both sides) without being over zealous with his cards. Sensible refereeing for a change.