Morelos temperament

Leeds_Bear

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There are plenty bears out there who have swallowed the Morelos temperament guff .

I do a lot of long hours  and catch a lot of games on the radio .some of the shite mentioned by those radio Scotland cunts is unreal. peddling the myth. 

Listened to the game when he got sent off against Ufa. 

They tore Morelos to shreds .when I actually saw the incidents I couldn't believe they were describing the same ones that actually happened .

Iv witnessed worse incidents in almost all our Euro games without any cards 

Pretty much it in a nutshell.

Everything he does is under a mirco-scope and man other players with similar or worse records are ignored.

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He broke no rules. Beaton gave a free kick for the foul on Brown, it wasn't a booking let alone a red. 

He saw the other two 'incidents' and decided not to do anything about their play acting. 

I'll say it again though, he broke no rules. I'm not sure why you're desperate for him to have done so

Kicking and stamping can be seen as endangering an opponent, so they could have been interpreted as breaking the rules. 

I'm not desperate for him to be banned, I'm desperate for him to grow up. If you want our players to kick and stamp players off the ball in the biggest games of the season and risk getting sent off then fine. Maybe the next OF victory doesn't happen. Let's be frank, Beaton was lenient and if there was the ability to have banned him today he would have been. A different ref and he could have been sent off during the game. Bottom line is, I wouldn't care if it was a mistimed tackle, or going for the ball, there was just absolutely no need for the level of risk he took for absolutely no reward in the match.

Not going to debate it any further, people aren't capable of looking past the hubris of it all which I knew before I made my post.

38 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Don't care if this is an unpopular opinion but Morelos was stupid doing all the things he was doing and could have ruined our chances at winning that game with his stupid behaviour. He will and should face suspension and it's his own fault.

You can be "combative" going in for tackles to win the ball like Halliday and McCrorie were doing, that's what we need, not a series of off the ball kicks and stamps. People trying to justify it are being ridiculous and if it was the other way around it would be outrage. I don't care what any celtic player did during the game we're only talking about Morelos. We're lucky to have got away with them and the boy needs to grow up. 

I don't feel like defending him at all because he tried to put our chances at winning that game and our season as a whole at risk with child like behaviour and that angers me. He's cost us games already this season and this was even bigger. Ralston is on the ground and we're winning an Old Firm game to save our season, WHY put a foot on him? Why risk getting sent off for nothing and ruining the season? Morelos is a liability and if you think his reputation isn't decreasing his value or making other clubs consider that aspect you are wrong. 

😂😂

6 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Kicking and stamping can be seen as endangering an opponent, so they could have been interpreted as breaking the rules. 

I'm not desperate for him to be banned, I'm desperate for him to grow up. If you want our players to kick and stamp players off the ball in the biggest games of the season and risk getting sent off then fine. Maybe the next OF victory doesn't happen. Let's be frank, Beaton was lenient and if there was the ability to have banned him today he would have been. A different ref and he could have been sent off during the game. Bottom line is, I wouldn't care if it was a mistimed tackle, or going for the ball, there was just absolutely no need for the level of risk he took for absolutely no reward in the match.

Not going to debate it any further, people aren't capable of looking past the hubris of it all which I knew before I made my post.

If they are kicking or stamping an opponent deliberately. Which he didn't do. There was no 'stamp' and he didn't kick anyone 'off the ball'.

You're speaking in completely hypothetical examples now though, IF there was different rules he'd be banned - well yes, if there were completely different rules then we'd have a different result, ban or no ban. 

But as things stand there is no debate mate so happy to leave it here, he didn't break any rules - not by the refs view and not by the SFA's view, only by those in the media looking to get our talisman banned for key games. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Doesn't seem that way, you seem to be seething.

I was seething during the game that he was risking the whole match.

Not really bothered posting about it until now so I'm just venting 4 days later.

If there's one thing I really can't be bothered with though it's having debates on here/anywhere with people who are too bias to have any decent conversation with. There's just no point having conversations about certain things on here and the place and football fandom as a whole is riddled with hypocrisy. 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

There were incidents in the game other than the ones by Mo

This is the crux of the situation in my mind, parity is all I look for in these games both during the game from the officials and in post match review. Sadly we have persons on high profile platforms who are unprofessional in their assessment due to their own preference or dislike of Rangers. These people will move on with time and hopefully be replaced by real journalists...

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

This is the crux of the situation in my mind, parity is all I look for in these games both during the game from the officials and in post match review. Sadly we have persons on high profile platforms who are unprofessional in their assessment due to their own preference or dislike of Rangers. These people will move on with time and hopefully be replaced by real journalists...

I think BBC Scotland are some of the worst (I never listen/watch now but read plenty on here) and they seem to push for these kind of things when it is one of our players more than most. Unfortunately I do not see the main culprits moving anywhere soon mate, but we can always hope.

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think BBC Scotland are some of the worst (I never listen/watch now but read plenty on here) and they seem to push for these kind of things when it is one of our players more than most. Unfortunately I do not see the main culprits moving anywhere soon mate, but we can always hope.

We certainly can👍.  BBC for whatever reason does appear to be the worst by far at the moment but hopefully SG can guide us to success and their opinion/ comment will become as irrelevant in the eyes of the wider public as it is in our own...

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

He's facing no action on the basis Beaten saw all the incidents and can't take action. Putting himself in situations where you're giving referee choices to make over incidents that do not need to happen at all is just stupid behaviour in big games like that. "It could be argued he was jumping over Ralston and just didn't clear the player?" Give me a break, is that really the level of argument I'm facing. Everyone knows it was deliberate. 

I didn't *want* the SFA to take action against him, what I want Morelos to stop putting big games at risk with incidents that don't need to happen and giving referees decisions to make. A different referee could have easily chosen to give him a red card in that match and we could have lost. 

So you can categorically say, without any doubt, that he deliberately stood/stamped on ralston ? 

You can’t because there is only one person that can possibly know that.  

I don’t think he meant it, as if he did it would have been a lot worse than it was. 

4 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

We certainly can👍.  BBC for whatever reason does appear to be the worst by far at the moment but hopefully SG can guide us to success and their opinion/ comment will become as irrelevant in the eyes of the wider public as it is in our own...

Absolutely. :thumbup:

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

👍

This is true Bud .... personally I'm sure like me you wan't them to remain .... so that they feel the full force of our hatred  towards them ... when all their shite flies back and whacks them square in the kisser.

:UK:

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

This is true Bud .... personally I'm sure like me you wan't them to remain .... so that they feel the full force of our hatred  towards them ... when all their shite flies back and whacks them square in the kisser.

:UK:

I have not been able to listen or watch sportscene for at least three years now but thankfully many can and still do and report it back here which is good.

And yes I do want them still to be there when we get 55, it will be delightful to here why selic were cheated. I just hope we do not have to wait too long mate. :thumbup:

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

None of them were reds, I'm only surprised the Compliance Officer hasn't deemed there's enough to put to the panel to have them considered as such.

or looked at anything else that went on in the game .

then again she only looks at what the media greet about 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I have not been able to listen or watch sportscene for at least three years now but thankfully many can and still do and report it back here which is good.

And yes I do want them still to be there when we get 55, it will be delightful to here why selic were cheated. I just hope we do not have to wait too long mate. :thumbup:

100% BRU,since last Saturday I've been watching old games on youtube,the difference and standards of commentary back then before the hatred towards us started is amazing.The BBC is riven wi anti-Rangers scumbags,hopefully,like sailor pissing into the wind,they'll get their own back:UK:

I think someone in this thread needs to take a break from the internet again.  

If he had been stamped on deliberately,  the damage would have been severe.  Is he in hospital in a bad shape,  cracked ribs, the lot? Well?  

As for Brown,  that was just unlucky,  but well deserved.  To that,  I am bias because that utter raisinbag deserves everything he gets.  He has thrown his weight around no ends and got away with it.  Now tables have turned and I'm unbelievably proud! 

For once Beaton has done well.  I applaud his honesty.  There is nothing to report.  

Your sympathy for them raises my eyebrow quite a bit.