Simon Jordan

bluewhitevanman

30 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We are starved of unbiased football conversation in this country, when we get anybody just talking sensibly about our game we lap it up. 

I know what you mean mate, it was just so refreshing to hear him actually say I like Rangers and watched them with a keen interest at the weekend. 

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

A lot of people think Simon Jordan is a cunt most of that probably based on his appearance. If you listen to the guy, he’s regularly on TS with Saggers on Kick Off show, he’s hugely knowledgable about all aspects of football and it’s great to hear insight from somebody that once owned a club. 

He’s not afraid to call anyone out either which is hugely refreshing. Extra bonus that he likes us. 

Yip mate ur right. I’m not technical enough to get the clip and put it up but it would be good to hear it again. He said that he told Mccoist  and Brazil on Friday that he liked Rangers so respect to him for that. 

5 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

A lot of people think Simon Jordan is a cunt most of that probably based on his appearance. If you listen to the guy, he’s regularly on TS with Saggers on Kick Off show, he’s hugely knowledgable about all aspects of football and it’s great to hear insight from somebody that once owned a club. 

He’s not afraid to call anyone out either which is hugely refreshing. Extra bonus that he likes us. 

I used to think that just with the way he carries himself but after listening to him a few times on Talksport he does seem quite knowledgable and also has a soft spot for us so all in all good guy.

5 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I always thought he was a cunt but listened to him a fair bit now on ts and he seems quite decent , always upfront and honest about situations , and will give people credit if it's due even if he admits not liking them 

6 hours ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Yip mate ur right. I’m not technical enough to get the clip and put it up but it would be good to hear it again. He said that he told Mccoist  and Brazil on Friday that he liked Rangers so respect to him for that. 

And Ray Parlour is definitely a fan of Rangers going by the conversation