***Official Rangers vs HJK Helsinki Thread***

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

im beginning to think barisic is made of fucking digestive biscuits, never seen a player crumble as much for us and get injured so easily 

listening to Gerrard he’s sick of it, no doubting the boy has talent but so far it looks like we’ll be lucky to ever get a full season out of him, it really fucking annoys me when you see the amount of minutes a guy like tav puts in for the cause compared to barisic, tav is ever present for us, never injured and should be appreciated a lot more

Players get injured fair enough but if he's getting crocked as often as he has been between now and the seasons end sell him. we can't afford to keep bankrolling crocks, especially when we have the likes of Pena and Herrera still on our books.

Just now, chris182 said:

Too expensive when we have the Mexican duds already on our books picking up about £40k a week

To sell him we need someone to buy him. Nobody will pay what we paid for him or give him the wages we are paying for a player who is always injured. 

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Players get injured fair enough but if he's getting crocked as often as he has been between now and the seasons end sell him. we can't afford to keep bankrolling crocks, especially when we have the likes of Pena and Herrera still on our books.

I like barisic but I agree, if he can’t stay fit and available he’s a liability 

Just now, Misteral said:

Totally illogical and an OTT reaction:

Want to buy Barasic?

Why you selling him?

He's made of glass. 

Oh, ok then. 

😂

Exactly. If it was that easy to just sell players we wouldn’t still have Pena, Herrera, Dodoo, Hodson etc on our books. 

Just now, chris182 said:

Too expensive when we have the Mexican duds already on out books picking up about £40k a week

I doubt we are paying their full wage when they are on loan, same scenario as defoe. Unless you believe everything you read in the paper and we are paying top dollar for everything.

4 minutes ago, OhW said:

Exactly. If it was that easy to just sell players we wouldn’t still have Pena, Herrera, Dodoo, Hodson etc on our books. 

Barisic has talent, that's the difference.

He'll most likely flourish where theres less pressure to perform and train hard.