***The Official Livingston v Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every game I've watched on these shite pitches are always the same.

No real flow to the game and flair players/ones who like to run with the ball always look poor.

They shouldn't be allowed in the top flight. If you can't afford a grass pitch then you don't get in is the way it should be.

As a plus though Katic has been solid so far 

Just now, Sparkle said:

He must’ve been gutted to be let go with that cv

Maybe he'll come back (be bought) as a better player and 'first team ready'.  In which case the price we pay will have been the price for not being able to bring him into the first team squad from the development squad.    

Points so far:

Katic looks good and ready to play every week again hopefully 

Candeias and Mccrorrie should never have been dropped

Worrall has had a mauling after Wednesday and looks more assured playing it simple 

Morelos better up how game or Defoe will be on.

Barisic has a wand of a left foot.

Team looks much more balanced in this formation.

About 40 long balls and theyve delt with every one or there to no one

Morelos lacking in confidence and nothing coming off 

Pitch and there tight formation making it a stinker of a game, a error was really only way we looked like scoring

We turn into a completley different team away from home when we go 1-0 up

Seem to just sit in and decide that we've done enough, the pressing stops, the quick passes stop and we let other teams back into it

Hopefully Morelos gets a wee boot up the arse at half time and we get another goal or 2

Just now, big blue Fin said:

Is he playing?

I don't remember hearing his name in the commentary.

Yes mate unbelievably. Game is passing him by so badly. He is sauntering around behind Morelos half the time. Reminds me of Lego Muncher in that his legs have gone so is just strolling about.

2 minutes ago, IpswichGer said:

I am sorry but can anyone tell me what Arfield is doing? I had to check the lineup to see if he was on the pitch!?!

Our style of play so far has been getting down the wings or punting it. Both miss him out the game.

2 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

Every game I've watched on this shite pitches are always the same.

No real flow to the game and flair players/ones who like to run with the ball always look poor.

They shouldn't be allowed in the top flight. If you can't afford a grass pitch then you don't get in is the way it should be.

As a plus though Katic has been solid so far 

tbf its a nightmare to play against livingstones 9 man defence. tho we should be 3 up. 

Archived