No more errors or we are done

MacBoyd

14 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Again they've shown nothing to suggest this. They're definitely favourites for the league but I don't see where they will improve considerably.

The problem is mate they have the favourable run up to the split. More home games which they'll win comfortably. 

We have a run of away games at venues we've already dropped points at. And tonight's performance doesn't convince me we won't be dropping more on the road. 

Hope I'm wrong but everything points to another long season. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The problem is mate they have the favourable run up to the split. More home games which they'll win comfortably. 

We have a run of away games at venues we've already dropped points at. And tonight's performance doesn't convince me we won't be dropping more on the road. 

Hope I'm wrong but everything points to another long season. 

The harsh reality mate. 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The Winter break was good while it lasted, now we are back on planet earth.

Same old, same old.

A cup to sweeten the pill maybe ? Just maybe.

Im sure id enjoy the day if it happens but the prospect just doesn't intetest me right now. League is everthing.

The result on the 29th means fuck all now. Absolutely gutted after watching that tonight. The whole game changed because that big fucking idiot thought he was Beckenbaur. I don’t think we have any chance now unfortunately, but our away form stinks. Absolute fucking sickener. 

13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Can easily see this panning out the same as the previous few seasons. Fuck all to show for all the money spent and a hard fought 3rd.

There will be no manager change (probably rightly) but if he doesn't know by now what's required he'll sure as fuck know in the Summer. 

So depressing

People are clouded by the celtic game. That wasn't the norm, the norm was tonight because bar the 29th we were pish right throughout decemeber with that exact type of performance. A late get out of jail card at Perth and celtic awful away form kept us hovering about. 

19 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Let’s be honest. Really honest. Do we see anyone other than them winning the league in May? Because I really, really can’t see it. 

Honest answer now no.

I hope to be wrong. I like others really thought that old firm win was the turning point in our season. That a consistent run of results was coming. 

Instead we done what has become the normal for us now. Follow up a big win with a shite performance. 

Winning the league now we are talking about a 7 point swing with the game in hand and goal difference. 

With more homes games up to the split I can't see them dropping that many points. 

1 hour ago, the brown brogue said:

Beating the tarriers means little now and seems like a long time ago. Both teams will likely continue to struggle away from home but most of the league still give up before they even start when they play at the paedodome whilst we huff and puff to narrow wins at Ibrox. 

So unfortunately now I expect a gap to open up and us to scrap it out with Killie and Aberdeen for 2nd/3rd/4th place. Not looking forward to returning to Rugby Park for the Scottish Cup either. 

league wise maybe but that win was more than just the 3 points mate