Dallas asked Defoe for help

.Williamson.

On Wednesday Craig Thompson called THREE penalty decisions WRONG AGAINST Rangers yet nothing to see here. Pretty sure this will run for days though. Scottish referees are absolutely pathetic with Thompson and Collum in particular guilty of getting the big decisions wrong on far too many occasions and for far too many years. VAR will hang our inept officials out to dry.

13 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

As Defoe said after the game, if it was outside the box a foul would have been given. So that answers that one. 

Over the last 3 seasons, penalties given in all domestic games

2016-17
Rangers - 7
celtic - 14

2017-18
Rangers - 8
celtic - 9

2018-19
Rangers - 9
celtic - 8

Total
Rangers - 24
celtic - 31

Aye but............

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I feel another Dougie McDonald coming on with Dallas and Beaton if the bheasts have their way

Beaton is a mug and would be better for us if he was booted out the game.

Andrew is now a stick on to referee less and less of our games and will be gone as quickly as his dad was.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Beaton is a mug and would be better for us if he was booted out the game.

Andrew is now a stick on to referee less and less of our games and will be gone as quickly as his dad was.

Seems that way . It will be interesting what these refs do next time they do get one of our games .

And I guess that means Colum or Thompson will be ref at the Sheep midweek

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Seems that way . It will be interesting what these refs do next time they do get one of our games .

And I guess that means Colum or Thompson will be ref at the Sheep midweek

Would add Beaton to those two EJ , its a stick on it will be one of the trusted three.

And yesterday Dallas was correct in every decision he made.......

I think we benefited wrongly as we normally do. To show true sporting integrity, and to demonstrate we'll not be part of any orchestrated campaign to support any STOP10 campaign, I think we should relinquish 3 points from yesterday. It's only fair.

:dancingtroll:

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Exactly mate

Dallas clearly wasn't sure and trusted Defoe to give him an honest answer, which he did 

He'd already given it.

What was he going to do, give a free kick the other way and book him for diving if Defoe said aye ref, I went down easy looking for it?

It's absurd a ref even discussing it during a game never mind after he'd given it and before the kick was taken.