Morelos calls Gerrard legend and eyes Columbia recall

.Williamson.

I reckon he will become a regular starter in the Columbian national side. He has the talent to go to the very top.

Could easily see him playing for one of the top 6 in England..... he's that good.

Let's just enjoy him while we have him at our club.

3 hours ago, CoopsLaud said:

Surely a shoe in for colombia in the copa america now.

3 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I reckon he will become a regular starter in the Columbian national side. He has the talent to go to the very top.

Could easily see him playing for one of the top 6 in England..... he's that good.

Let's just enjoy him while we have him at our club.

Not in this moment. He is probably 5 or 6 choice in this moment. Duvan Zapata, Falcao, Muriel and Santos Borre are in front and maybe Bacca. I will like to see him in the team more but in this moment he have to wait. He is still not in this point a very popular player or a player that many people here know about compare with Scotland. I will like to see him in our team and keep scoring for Rangers and in 2 years maybe he is more a regular player. 

Also it is ColOmbia not ColUmbia. Wish people learn this already!

1 minute ago, denya said:

Not in this moment. He is probably 5 or 6 choice in this moment. Duvan Zapata, Falcao, Muriel and Santos Borre are in front and maybe Bacca. I will like to see him in the team more but in this moment he have to wait. He is still not in this point a very popular player or a player that many people here know about compare with Scotland. I will like to see him in our team and keep scoring for Rangers and in 2 years maybe he is more a regular player. 

Fair post mate and sorry about the mis spelling of your countries name. No disrespect meant.

8 minutes ago, denya said:

Not in this moment. He is probably 5 or 6 choice in this moment. Duvan Zapata, Falcao, Muriel and Santos Borre are in front and maybe Bacca. I will like to see him in the team more but in this moment he have to wait. He is still not in this point a very popular player or a player that many people here know ab ut compare with Scotland. I will like to see him in our team and keep scoring for Rangers and in 2 years maybe he is more a regular player. 

Fair points deyna I bow to your greater knowledge. And I spelt  colombia correctly @TopCat 😜

4 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Aye, Griffiths, in to allsorts, gambling, swally, fuck knows what else and a wee racist prick.

But Morelos is the fruitcake. No off field antics. Young man in a foreign country tearing it up and still improving. Aye ok Provan ya fuckin bunnet. 

It’s all Morelos fault mate. He has been supplying the thumb with Colombian prop.

It's actually a very decent statement. Nice touch about Gerrard and how he is happy here, albiet we can see from it also he is a very ambitious lad. 

The bit about snow being a surprise in Finland was funny. Obviously didn't do the homework before he arrived. Fucking baltic!

Also interesting the bit from his Finnish manager on not remembering a red card problem. Just that no cunt on the planet would ever believe the fucking hate driven backwater he now plays in.

18 hours ago, LewisWATP said:

Amazing player, can honestly see him playing under Simeone one day, his type off player. So I do believe he will go to the highest level one day.

i often do wonder if he will be with us after this season, why not develop even more under Gerrard, infront off 50 thousand every other week. 

The problem isn’t playing in front off 50,000 but him being offered £50,000 per week someplace else