Jakey Clark outburst

Junior Soprano

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Clarke raged: “If the penalty had been given in the first two minutes it would have been different. The red card is a joke.

“If that’s the standards we might as well go home. Why speak?

“It’s every week, every other week. Why? You’ll probably write Morelos four goals but the officials decided the game.

“It’s embarrassing. The goalie just lifted his arms.

“Every goalie does it every week. It’s embarrassing. I’m talking in general, bad decisions.

“All we talk about is our refs. How can I talk about football tonight?

“It doesn’t matter when it comes - a penalty is a penalty. Thirty seconds in or thirty seconds into injury time - it’s a pen so just give it.

“It’s nice being back in the west of Scotland – really nice.

“When I was approached by Rangers about taking over the job here I was assured, nah, we didn’t have that in the west of Scotland anymore and it had gone. Hahaha.

“They can call me a b*****d or w****r but to call me a Fenian b*****d? Come on.

“We’re living in the dark ages. They’re not allowed to call my assistant a black B but they can call me a Fenian bastard. Is that correct?

“What are we doing in Scotland?

“I wake up every morning and I thank Chelsea for taking me away from the West.

“My children have had nothing to do this with this thankfully. My children and grandchildren.

“It’s fantastic to be back in Scotland.”

That is some rant, and will be the main story tomorrow no doubt. I used to think he was OK when he was down south but it seems he is just the same as all tarriers when they get beat by Rangers. 

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Aye he called the culprits a minority the same minority who at another section ripped out seats not a bad word said about them, almost sticking up for them against the so called team he supported growing up and now manages

He only referred to the coin throwing though, didn't he?

Better be at least one journalist with balls who directly asks him why he failed to condemn or even talk about the sectarian abuse his own player received.

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

TheRangers hating  fuckin nutters are out in force, funny all it takes is a Rangers win as well!

image.thumb.jpeg.a55a75d2426535a5695b15db279f7560.jpeg

That last comment, holy fuck :lol:

"I've had to come to the toilet to calm down because I'm so angry that I'm struggling to breathe and had to get my inhaler out. FUCK THE SFA!"

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

Mr Clark.   Why not talk about facts.  Kilmarnock had 0 shots at goal, yes nil, zilch, absolutely fuck all.  Not no shots on target, but no shots at all, yes absolutely none whatsoever.

They were all frightened by the mean words coming from the stands, so didn't want to go near it..

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

TheRangers hating  fuckin nutters are out in force, funny all it takes is a Rangers win as well!

image.thumb.jpeg.a55a75d2426535a5695b15db279f7560.jpeg

The stupid bitch had to go to toilet because she has her period the stupid dirty diseased lesbian

Archived