Jakey Clark outburst

Junior Soprano

It's a certainty now that the media will concentrate on Clarke's outburst rather on our performance and Alfredo's goals.  Nor will it be mentioned that Killie didn't have a shot on goal.  There will be no mention of the sectarian abuse aimed at Boyd, nor the coin throwing, that'll all be forgotten about.  It's so predictable, and sickening. I hope that Clarke gets the dhims job, it will push him over the edge, deservedly so, the rat faced tosser.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kris Boyd called a fat orange bastard = a bit of verbal abuse, borderline banter, exuberance.

Steve Clarke called a fenian bastard = the end is nigh, dark ages, sectarianism, investigation pending.

I love the impartiality of the news up here.

Kris Boyd subjected to “Fat Orange Bastard” chants from celtic fans at the weekend and that’s reported as being “verbal abuse”

Steve Clarke subjected to “Sad Fenian Bastard” chants from Rangers fans tonight and it’s the website’s top story and labelled as a “sectarian blast”.

The one sidedness of the reporting in this country is absolutely fucking scandalous.

ACE21B53-C14A-4044-ABAE-F5D14EEAB61C.jpeg

E8898F7B-F8DB-4B50-8CE2-3B527FB43D2A.jpeg

6 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

Clarke had a shave and recorded a rant 

That Can’t be Clarke, that cunt can count 10+3=13 that’s actually talented if you live in Kilmarnock and proof he went to a non denominational school. 

Clarke looks like a character fae the scheme, rabid cunt

What a hypocrite Clarke is.

Where was all this dark ages pish when boyd was hit with sectarian abuse and a coin. Conveniently forgot about that one. Clearly has his eyes on the taig job. Selective memory a requirement. 

Media just as bad alleged abuse Sunday when it's the taigs and sectarian when its us.

I don’t know how he’s kept a straight face while talking about his black assistant not getting racial abuse and mentioning Chelsea saving him from ‘dark ages’ behaviour in the same breath

Did I just imagine that video of the Chelsea fans on the tube?.......

Archived