Jakey Clark outburst

Junior Soprano

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

There is nothing wrong with being called a fenian bastard :lol:

It's farcical. People are faux offended by everything and anything. If you are a religious person and believe in your religion good luck to you. If you believe that much in your religion and want to live your life that way again good luck to you. However, religion is a choice and people have the right to criticise a religion as much as they like IMO. And with certain religions there is much to criticise about! There is a massive difference between someone's choice of religion and someones race. Clarke is a moron, a very hypocritical one at that. If he at least condemned those that abused Boyd then at the very least he would have been seen to be a bit more balanced.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's farcical. People are faux offended by everything and anything. If you are a religious person and believe in your religion good luck to you. If you believe that much in your religion and want to live your life that way again good luck to you. However, religion is a choice and people have the right to criticise a religion as much as they like IMO. And with certain religions there is much to criticise about! There is a massive difference between someone's choice of religion and someones race. Clarke is a moron, a very hypocritical one at that. If he at least condemned those that abused Boyd then at the very least he would have been seen to be a bit more balanced.

What religion does a fenian belong to? 

Clarke on Tuesday:

The next game is Rangers – 90 minutes, 120 minutes or it might even go to penalties. We’ll be ready for it.

We’ll have a little mess around with penalties. It’s all about the state of mind on the night.

I often tell the players it’s about the personality and being able to handle the pressure on the night.

😃

This genuinely fries my brain it’s disgusting why is it that our club is constantly bombarded by bile and bitterness from the rest of Scottish football opinions and judgements are constantly blinded by actual facts because it’s Rangers nothing said in the Jack challenge at killie or brown or the coin throwing for instance but shit like this is first to hit the headlines I’m sick of it.

6 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

He should go an live in fucking Chelsea then an his wains can get chopped up in the street for a fucking mobile but aye you might hear less fenian bastards getting shouted at ye, Fucking walloper!

Stabbings and acid attacks to get phones and scooters in London but being called a fenian bastard is far worse according to him, he's a grade A wanker.

3 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

That last comment, holy fuck :lol:

"I've had to come to the toilet to calm down because I'm so angry that I'm struggling to breathe and had to get my inhaler out. FUCK THE SFA!"

:lol::lol:Probably uses the inhaler as a vibrator the mental boot !

Archived