Kilmarnock win Bachmann appeal

Smile

If any cunt is up for an actual protest/march/all out aggressive attack on any sfa property/HQ whatsoever then sign me the fuck up. 

Extreme circumstances require extreme measures.

This is what this is going to have to come to. Am no takin this, it's fucking not on.

22 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

The club need to come out fighting. We're under attack at the moment and we're against everyone. We have no friends, so fuck them all. Come out swinging.

I would imagine 99.9% on RM would agree with you, but after the what King put out today I have zero faith that what you say and what we need will happen. 😞

1 minute ago, Fergie_6 said:

You serious? Go on to any other team forum and they will say cheating.

It's in the press, it's not just like seeing tweets. My whole point, which you're really struggling with, is that the narrative will soon have Rangers and our players at fault. In the press, and with commentators like Sutton and Stewart down the line. Wait for the first chance and Kamara will have a history of going down blah blah ffs.

I've shown you it in print. Up to you what you want to believe from now on.

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not really.

They are playing Livingston. Would rather Livi won and Kilmarnock fell further behind us.

Don't really care about those wee teams, but in other circumstances it might count. Machiavellian loyal 😕

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's in the press, it's not just like seeing tweets. My whole point, which you're really struggling with, is that the narrative will soon have Rangers and our players at fault. In the press, and with commentators like Sutton and Stewart down the line. Wait for the first chance and Kamara will have a history of going down blah blah ffs.

I've shown you it in print. Up to you what you want to believe from now on.

Taigs on twitter dont count.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's in the fucking press. Rangers player, negative opinion piece, in the press. 

Fuck sake I should've listed to Courtyard bear about you earlier. 

And what really? Its only reporting that taigs on twitter are saying cheating, its clutching at straws reporting at its best, i listened to SSB tonight and everyone says it was a red, when they reported it was overturned, if sutton or stewart thought it was cheating, we would have read about it thursday morning.

3 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

And what really? Its only reporting that taigs on twitter are saying cheating, its clutching at straws reporting at its best, i listened to SSB tonight and everyone says it was a red, when they reported it was overturned, if sutton or stewart thought it was cheating, we would have read about it thursday morning.

Doubt it.

4 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Are you from Cumnock?

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

He did make more contact than Morelos did on the sheep player but he definitely caught him in the face with an elbow and it was intentional, not a serious blow but he did catch him.

It was a foul, don’t know how the ref would have handled that if that was all that’s given though.

Initially I thought it was soft but the footage from the second angle that was doing the rounds clearly showed that it was intentional with more force than I initially had believed. Bewildering decision...

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Have you ever heard so much pish in all your life 😂😂 difficult decision to call what we really need is to slow it down and have a closer look from multiple angles  

Nope not for the bright sparks at the SFA let’s just watch it at real time and from the worst angle to make a proper judgement. 😂😂 we have a professional sport being run by rank amateurs. 

You can just imagine the SFA’s idea of VAR, it will be wee tam in the main stand with an IPhone recording the game and hitting rewind if the Ref what’s another look. 

Corrupt to the core