UB Protest Tonight

scottyc06

Shite from the Club.

They go on about improving the 'match day atmosphere' but ignore the very thing that would help improve it, safe standing. 

I hope the UB can help resolve it. BF1 is an absolutely stinking place to have a singing section, clearly don't want to move them because it's easier to police them at the corner. 

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

But the UB are expecting other fans to roll over and move seats to accommodate them. Like I’ve said I’m a fan of the UB and I hope talks with the club can continue and a solution can be found because they would be a huge loss to match days 

The club have no problem moving folk when it suits them and there is not a thing you can do about it. 

Honestly can’t see the problem with what they are asking for, no one is saying it’s going to happen next season. 

Nothing wrong with saying that the UB and safe standing will be in place for the start of the 2020/21 season and give every plenty of notice of what is happening and time for them to pick somewhere else to sit in Ibrox. 

Statement comes across as spoilt weans not getting their own way and fuck everyone else.  Supporters ARE the club, but no particular group deserves preferential treatment over another.  They should wind their neck in and forget about trying to drive wedges between fans and the club and fans and fans.  Keep quietly working from the inside to find a compromise and a way forward.

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Statement comes across as spoilt weans not getting their own way and fuck everyone else.  Supporters ARE the club, but no particular group deserves preferential treatment over another.  They should wind their neck in and forget about trying to drive wedges between fans and the club and fans and fans.  Keep quietly working from the inside to find a compromise and a way forward.

Nonsense, the group contributes so much to improving the atmosphere and that can only help the team, not sure how hard it would be for the club to provide a safe standing area but moving them to a more prominent position wouldn't be too difficult.

3 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He's basically just the ticket office's twitter handle. Zero creativity, engagement or knowledge on needs of fans. 

The clubs official twitter page could tweet the same stuff then ignore the reply’s just the same 

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Spoke to him on a few European away's this season and he's a genuinely nice guy but sadly the definition of a yes man

Weighed in with tickets for every game, in ibrox ever day ,why rock the boat by doing his job and helping the most important thing at the club like he’s supposed to ,the support 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Yes, Bf2 already joins in, if they were central people in Bf4 and Bf2 would join in creating a better atmosphere.

People are more likely to sing and get involved if the person standing next to them is. 

That’s why they should be moved to the corner where the away fans sit.

Surely that is the simplest easiest solution for everyone. No season ticket holders will be affected. It also looks better that there is a continuous row of Rangers fans filling the ground rather than segregation banners. 

Also I’m sure away fans used to sit in BF1 at some point.

17 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s why they should be moved to the corner where the away fans sit.

Surely that is the simplest easiest solution for everyone. No season ticket holders will be affected. It also looks better that there is a continuous row of Rangers fans filling the ground rather than segregation banners. 

Also I’m sure away fans used to sit in BF1 at some point.

Away fans used to get Bf1 but I’m sure there was problems with our fans above using them for target practice.

I think there would also be issues putting tarriers in BF1 for old firm games.

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

You already have elitist groups of fans getting preferential treatment just because they have a bit of money.

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

If I was involved in a group the club handed us 50/60 tickets for most away games I’d sit on top of the screens if they told us to 

UB don’t get handed 50/60 tickets for away games 🤣

cccs and supporters clubs same as everybody else mate

If the wee fannies cannot be trusted regarding sectarian singing and spilling over onto the pitch, then there is no way that the club will trust them to be moved an inch closer to away fans - as they won't trust them to behave with that either. 

Have your silent protest (Which lasted until Hearts equalized???). Have a dozen of them. Everybody paying full price for their seat is entirely equal in my eyes. Would I move to accommodate them if it were my seat? Would I fuck as like.

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

If the wee fannies cannot be trusted regarding sectarian singing and spilling over onto the pitch, then there is no way that the club will trust them to be moved an inch closer to away fans - as they won't trust them to behave with that either. 

Have your silent protest (Which lasted until Hearts equalized???). Have a dozen of them. Everybody paying full price for their seat is entirely equal in my eyes. Would I move to accommodate them if it were my seat? Would I fuck as like.

You'll sit where Rangers tell you

Just now, East Enclosure Row N said:

The sectarian singing that the majority join in on against Hibs and celtic, and a fair few with Steve Clarke? Or going on the pitch, which again is other supporters? 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

The sectarian singing that the majority join in on against Hibs and celtic, and a fair few with Steve Clarke? Or going on the pitch, which again is other supporters? 

Fuck off and open yer eyes. Why do the cops move in front of UB when a goal is scored? Because they can't be trusted. Game, after game, after game.