UB Protest Tonight

scottyc06

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Wanting rewarded for supporting the team? 

I thought we all did it because we love Rangers?

I get your point but on many occasions they are the only voices supporting the team. Vast majority at games go along and watch the team. Some, and we all have ones around us, seem hell bent on criticism no matter what! With the exception of certain games the UBs are the atmosphere. Without them the place is like a morgue at times. Hopefully they get the backing they deserve and a solution can be achieved. A better match day atmosphere can only benefit everyone in attendance, encourage the players and make it as hostile as possible for the opposition. There is no better place to be when Ibrox is rocking and they help to drive this on every single game.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

what will make a difference? Will fans suddenly join in because the UB have moved along a couple of rows?

Yes, Bf2 already joins in, if they were central people in Bf4 and Bf2 would join in creating a better atmosphere.

People are more likely to sing and get involved if the person standing next to them is. 

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The more I see about this, the more UB look like petulant weans not getting their own way.

Agreed.

However, there is the wider issue of the club really not giving a fuck about the fans as long as the money is coming it. 

Lack of dialogue and ‘support’ from the club for the fans is rotten. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

I agree with most of that but why do they want a move? BF 3 would basically mean they control the Majority of the BF are they trying to get themselves into a situation to recreate the famous Borussia Dortmund's "Yellow Wall" as its called

That wouldn’t be a bad thing. In fact it would be brilliant. But is it fair to punt guys out of their existing seats for it? Not sure. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

I agree with most of that but why do they want a move? BF 3 would basically mean they control the Majority of the BF are they trying to get themselves into a situation to recreate the famous Borussia Dortmund's "Yellow Wall" as its called

BF1 is an awful location for a singing section

10 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Unpopular opinion but they’ve spat the dummy because they’ve not got their own way it’s pathetic. Keep supporting the team no need to play the we are bigger fans than you 

They keep saying it is to create a better atmosphere. Can't they just sing louder? Seems like the best solution for all.

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

That wouldn’t be a bad thing. In fact it would be brilliant. But is it fair to punt guys out of their existing seats for it? Not sure. 

They then become our voice tho that also doesn't sit right with me. The lads do great work but IMO they cant expect the club just to roll over. I also think it'll be for some safety reason.

Asked to be moved to several different areas and been told no so now wanna move to BF3 why? Just for the sake of moving is how it comes across  

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

They then become our voice tho that also doesn't sit right with me. The lads do great work but IMO they cant expect the club just to roll over. I also think it'll be for some safety reason.

Asked to be moved to several different areas and been told no so now wanna move to BF3 why? Just for the sake of moving is how it comes across  

The club said that would be the best according to his tweet, they've wanted to move for years iirc.