UB Protest Tonight

scottyc06

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Club have shafted the fans continually all season from Aberdeen ticket shambles to this. 

The SLO is meant to be a fans rep but he’s quite happy to continue like this because he’s sorted for every game and jet setting across the world. 

It’s an absolute farce from us again

The SLO is a joke role to be honest. Doubt the higher ups even really engage with him. Zero authority. 

23 minutes ago, Smile said:

Safe standing will cost a fair chunk of cash to implement I can see why that's not being done.

We are loaded according to the accounts get the safe standing done. 

Im sure one of the directors will know a company that can get it done. 

11 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Really is probably the worst place for it in my eyes, what if in years to come we change our mind regarding away allocation for the mhanks - they'll then have the safe standing section of Ibrox. Not that I can see that happening any time soon tbf. 

Along Govan front would be magic although would probably cause the most unrest or we fill in the corners and have it there. 

Get a team with any sort of decent following in the cup and some of it will go to them as well

55 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

They did exactly the same as every other fan in attendance. I think it's baffling to claim that's putting themselves ahead of the club but is perfectly acceptable for the other 45k+ to do.

No they didn’t.

Some at least attempted to get the crowd going. They sat in silence for their own agenda. 

8 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

He's basically just the ticket office's twitter handle. Zero creativity, engagement or knowledge on needs of fans. 

Honestly thought he’d be doing fan engagement and going back to the club with proposals, surveys, reports etc, actual evidence to back up what can be done and what supporters want. 

Instead he’s constantly providing misinformation, has no idea how the CCCS works and is a club twitter account for fobbed off statements. 

If it was me as SLO I’d be wanting to see that we seen a copy of the Aberdeen safety certificate, demanding meetings with the clubs and the police and asking why and who decided this and on what grounds considering we used to get double the allocation we get just now.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Honestly thought he’d be doing fan engagement and going back to the club with proposals, surveys, reports etc, actual evidence to back up what can be done and what supporters want. 

Instead he’s constantly providing misinformation, has no idea how the CCCS works and is a club twitter account for fobbed off statements. 

If it was me as SLO I’d be wanting to see that we seen a copy of the Aberdeen safety certificate, demanding meetings with the clubs and the police and asking why and who decided this and on what grounds considering we used to get double the allocation we get just now.

Spends most of his time on Twitter just posting information that fans can get from any other source. 

He's an arse. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Spends most of his time on Twitter just posting information that fans can get from any other source. 

He's an arse. 

It actually amazes me how many times he’s got something wrong as well, how he ends up a flustered mess when people question the CCCS system. 

It’s mental that he’s the fans rep btw and is jet setting across the world promoting that. 

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They will tell you it’s blocking the advertising mate. 

Aye I know that’s a standard response but mines covers nothing, it’s a white wall behind it. Plus it’s taped down the bottom to stop it blowing about. But hey, anything to miniminse the enjoyment.

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

He's way out his depth. I've lost count of the number of times he's shared information without having the full picture and thus creating more misinformation. I'm sure he's a nice enough guy but he's completely incompetent. 

As you say Aberdeen situation is a prime example of this, he should be using his position as SLO to put the fans voice forward, he has the power to generate negative media coverage regarding Aberdeen's position - put pressure on them to level the playing field by leaving 1000 seats empty or whatever. In stead he's the boards lap dog and just recycles their statements. 

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Spoke to him on a few European away's this season and he's a genuinely nice guy but sadly the definition of a yes man

Impression I get also, seems like a perfectly decent bloke and quite obviously a die hard blue nose but in his role as SLO he's completely overwhelmed or under the thumb. 

8 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Thought the atmosphere was better without them last night. A lot less bigotry as well. Long may it continue.

Also that statement is pretty poor. Suggests they are close to giving up the group but ends with no surrender. Make your minds up kids.

Happy clapping kind of guy?

I do agree, the atmosphere seemed good last night, especially during the first half.

11 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye I know that’s a standard response but mines covers nothing, it’s a white wall behind it. Plus it’s taped down the bottom to stop it blowing about. But hey, anything to miniminse the enjoyment.

Surprised you even got it back.