***The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinelly cannot comprehend the refereeing tonight. 

We shouldve won won the game by half time but that still doesn’t mean players should be getting away with thethings they did. It’s an absolute disgrace.

We dominated to get a point.  They were dominated and got a point.

Until we get enough winners in the team who create and take goal scoring chances then that sort of result is what we will be seeing for a while to come.    Results which cost us the opportunity to challenge meaningfully at the end of the season for league titles.

Handing a league title to Lennon on a plate.     Not really good enough even if it is SG's first season as a learner-manager.    

Goldson has not been at it for weeks now and tonight he was awful. Lost every fucking header to podgy guy smaller than him. 

Tav was shit second half. 

Crossing from both sides was atrocious.

But despite that, our finishing let us down tonight, should have been another hammering. 

Can't blame Stevie G tonight, blame falls solely on the players. 

Fucking pathetic. So many fucking cowards who just hit and hope in the final 3rd instead of showing some fucking composure. Yet again out best players a 50k ex dundee player. Let me guess stevie...a reaction??

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The ref has screwed us but to be potentially 10 points behind come tomorrow night is unacceptable.

We finished 12 behind last year and this is a weaker scum side. 

As I said earlier SG is on a learning curve and I didn’t expect a win this year but I expected a better performance than we had with a caretkeer manager after Pedro 

Archived