Scotland

Escobar

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Mate I was a dinner up there not long ago and that mhanky mhob were there, if all this shite goes through its fucked.

sadly it will go through . Like the last 10 years have shown us . Not enough or even the people running our club give a monkeys fuck .

King is just like DM . All about himself

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

sadly it will go through . Like the last 10 years have shown us . Not enough or even the people running our club give a monkeys fuck .

King is just like DM . All about himself

Looks like second best for the foreseeable future then.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It looks like it . The bravado squad won't like hearing that though . It will take a minor miracle in stopping these cunts getting what they are after

The bravado squad are in with them getting the crumbs off their table, that's the problem! So you are correct a minor miracle needed, or mer likely a big miracle.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It looks like it . The bravado squad won't like hearing that though . It will take a minor miracle in stopping these cunts getting what they are after

They’ll get their day in Karma court soon enough. Patience. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm convinced he won't be there much longer . He doesn't fit now . The next manager will be a scumbag from the bheast side of the City

Think Eck went back through duty because I've heard he isn't a 100% fit, hope I'm wrong.

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Christ look at that lineup :lol: 

How could any Rangers fan support that?

How could any football fan support that?

The fact two Aberdeen players are in the starting lineup and their best option off the bench is a guy who is in his prime and yet plays in the MLS (any foreign player under 30 who chooses to go there is extremely average at best) says a lot.

For me it’s hard to be happy they got beat as although I was born in England I grew up watching Scotland with my family and it was good.  You could relate to the team as it had a few Rangers players in it, but now because of the fact none of them are continually picked that attachment has gone.   Losing 3-0 to that lot has to be as bad if not worse than is losing to progres last year. Eck was never the correct choice and I can’t understand why he was chosen.

3 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

For me it’s hard to be happy they got beat as although I was born in England I grew up watching Scotland with my family and it was good.  You could relate to the team as it had a few Rangers players in it, but now because of the fact none of them are continually picked that attachment has gone.   Losing 3-0 to that lot has to be as bad if not worse than is losing to progres last year. Eck was never the correct choice and I can’t understand why he was chosen.

Because he went fukin begging for the job must like being among those scabby bastards.

My mate wanted AM back after the Pedro shambles, he doesn't have a clue. Honest to fuck, I remember when he was with us the first time the amount of times he'd try and shoehorn players into a system that just wasn't working was laughable. If you're players aren't capable then why give them the job? It's as clear as giving a goalkeeper a striker's role, just doesn't work with average to average to good players.

Near pished myself watching SSN earlier,when the presenter was speaking to cartoon face john Collins, who was wheeled out to give us his pearls of wisdom,and he was asked "when was the last time Scotland qualified for a world cup,was it 1850?" and he replied like a 5 year old girl.
FUCKING PRICELESS. :rofl:

Thought the sfa were partly responsible for Graeme Souness heading back to England after he was persecuted for being in the Ibrox tunnel during a touchline ban in 1990,so was sorta saying fuck them.
After the way they treated us 7 years ago I actually revel in the knee deep shite they find themselves in.
And in the years since it has cemented my disdain for every one of the bastards who are actually still on an anti Rangers crusade.:UK:

See Jim white is blaming us and the taigs for Scotland being shite.  

Speaking on his talkSPORT show, he ranted: "celtic and Rangers should be ashamed of themselves in terms of what they're doing or not doing in the international scene.

What an arse 😂

19 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

See Jim white is blaming us and the taigs for Scotland being shite.  

Speaking on his talkSPORT show, he ranted: "celtic and Rangers should be ashamed of themselves in terms of what they're doing or not doing in the international scene.

What an arse 😂

Eh? Is he referring to players pulling out? 

16 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Eh? Is he referring to players pulling out? 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No.

Mentioned them trying be better than us, us trying to be better than them, allocation cuts and Steve Clarke in the video I seen on Twitter

"It's pathetic. And then they're still trapped in sectarian bile.

"Once they come out the dark ages and realise they have a duty to serve Scotland, they might well progress."

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No.

Mentioned them trying be better than us, us trying to be better than them, allocation cuts and Steve Clarke in the video I seen on Twitter

....none of which have anything to do with the national team. Maybe he should look to the "lesser" teams and see how they like to play football and what tactics are deployed.. Id say it has a helluva lot to do with the way its going on the international scene.