***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Sky cuts to the EPL????? Fuck right off

Switched off at full time can't stand watching it and won't read fuck all about it.

Next time Ibrox and it's war just like the last time from the minute their bus shows up in edmistone drive ,   We will be fucking waiting again and lets see how you handle a real aatmowphere unlike the last time when they folded like a pack of cards. 

Shoukd have at least a draw today and I say at least as only 1 team looked like winning tha after we scored  

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We need players who are a level above theirs. He's one of them. Desperate for us to push the boat out if there's any realistic chance of signing him. 

Ajer's definitely on that list. Add Tierney, Forrest, Gordon, Mcregor.

To be honest I don't think they are THAT bad. I hate them because they play for them but I almost don't even register them. Maybe Gordon!

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What did Briwn say or do this time , as very unlike Kent who would not say boo to a ghost.   

Showing these cunts now we will no longer be booted about like in the past. Can't wait for the next 2 at Ibrox now and we show the world they are a very average team and stop 9'.

Been big critic of Gerrard in the past, but the last 2 old firm games he's been sot on , yes they hammered us the first half and we struggled at times but that's gonna happen at celtic park, but the way we changed it around the 2nd half only fir Tav this time to throw it all away.   

Gutted for the team and manager but we sent a message out today in their own backyard , we beat them at Ibrox and it's all square head to head going into the first game next season at Ibrox and we must do them again and get ahead and stay ahead in the league. 

Fuck sake it is not a good Old Firm game without players having a lunge at each other and wanting to kick the life out of the other cunt!

EDIT: Still it will be Sectarian in about 15 minutes.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's pish .We lost ffs 

I hate all this backslapping garbage 

Remember when we had winners .

I think we all remember when we had winners....just not this season...or last...and so on. 

Think it was pre 2012 iirc? 

We will need to see what type of player SG can gain/attract next season after a few players are sold on. Depending who is sold that is...

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Gerrard just said he's to be fined a weeks wages and is pushing for the supporters to be given something 

Just give us a striker who isn't suspended for the big games or loses the plot when he plays in them .

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Gerrard just said he's to be fined a weeks wages and is pushing for the supporters to be given something 

Give every fan we took money off for this game.   Great gesture 👏🏻👍, time the fans got something back and good on Gerrard as he did not deserve to be on the losing team today. 

6 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

Brown knows exactly what he is doing. Simply don't play to it and give him what he wants. Which is what our players just did. Played right into his hands. Do you think he gives a shit that we all think he is a cheating horrible cunt?

Which is why he should be put in hospital

Just now, Copland bear said:

Give every fan we took money off for this game.   Great gesture 👏🏻👍, time the fans got something back and good on Gerrard as he did not deserve to be on the losing team today. 

Think my previous comments show I'm far from Gerrards biggest fan

But aye that's a fantastic gesture if it goes through and it's exactly what we need, no player is bigger than the club

In saying that, Kent's 1 is worse than Morelos, he just got away with it. Could easily be in the same boat 

13 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Halliday sent off in the tunnel. Finally someone got in the face of the cunt Brown when goading our fans. Horrible bastard. 

I don’t see the point of it after the game , we’ve seen time and time again how this cunt behaves after a victory , there’s 90 minutes to sort him out and fucking cement him 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well that’s refreshing. 

Fine him 2 weeks wages if that's the maximum we can fine him,  If you get sent off for that cunt, make sure he's getting carried off not laughing at you.

i would play it back and hang it up where Morelos changes in the dressing room so he sees it every day as he needs to wise up as there are far smarter players than that dumb fuck Brown out there

Just now, Cedrick said:

I don’t see the point of it after the game , we’ve seen time and time again how this cunt behaves after a victory , there’s 90 minutes to sort him out and fucking cement him 

Aye, going down to 9 men would've been ideal today.

Archived