***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Naaa there's no gap at all

They're 13 points clear, on their way to another treble & just played 3/4 of our players like fucking fiddles 

Kent/Morelos both get big bans after this & they get 3 points 

But there's no gap

13points has fuck all to do with the games v them the last 2we have matched them.

4 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

The fact we are 13 points behind THAT lot is the real story we should be focusing on more than the game. We should not be that far behind at all.

Drawn games have killed our title hopes  9 against the scums 4 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Tav stood up today and had one poor mistake you can’t account for 

Morelos left this club hanging out to dry yet again with his stupid behaviour 

That one mistake and it wasn’t only one cost us the game and he does it week in week out. 

Get shot of Mo if you want but you better have Tav right behind him out the door if you want to win anything. 

5 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Said it numerous times and earlier on in the thread but Tav is fucking woeful. Does 2 out of 10 decent crosses and scores penalties yet seems to be completely exempt from criticism and undroppable. A disgraceful acceptance of the standard as a captain of this club.

Absolute Pish.  

1 minute ago, Ryan_1 said:

That was unlucky. 

Shot ourselves in the foot. 

That celtic side aren't the same, I'm surprisingly optimistic about next season despite defeat. 

Gerrard's second season was always going to be the big one. Get rid of the liabilities in the current squad, including Morelos, keep Kent, plus a cluster of key signings in the summer, and off we go. 

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Have to take the good with the bad mate.  He did fuck it, no argument.  Hardly a reason to sell him though.

lol. Sorry. I'm guilty of reading what you posted without reading back the post you quoted. No I wouldn't sell him.

As for the game I don't feel gutted right now for some reason. League's over. We all know that and 1-1 would not have changed that. Fuck even the three points would not have changed that.

First half was poor. Certainly not helped by Morelos' stupidity. Since the red card however we've performed admirably. In seasons gone by we would have capitulated and it could easily have been a 4 or 5 goal drubbing.

Instead we galvanised and showed that despite certainly losing the league this season there is much to build on.

Defeat might be a blessing in disguise if it keeps Lennon in the job as he's a horrendous manager. Apart from what was handed to him on a plate he has has zero success anywhere.

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Naaa there's no gap at all

They're 13 points clear, on their way to another treble & just played 3/4 of our players like fucking fiddles 

Kent/Morelos both get big bans after this & they get 3 points 

But there's no gap

That really is our biggest weakness and embarrassment .To say there isn't any gap

It just makes you weep that bears think that that's acceptable in their wee worlds 

3 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Plenty of fight but silly mistakes has let them off the hook again. Theme of the season. 

Can't fault our performance for the most part with 10 men though. 

2 mistakes gave them their goals ffs but the fight the lads showed today cannot be questioned.

3 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Worse than getting a doing in my eyes - raising false hope and dashing it to pieces with the same stupid mistakes. Could fucking hang Worrall for that miss. Christ this has gotten old!

Exactly how I feel mate😡

Archived