McLeish to be sacked as Scotland manager

1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Correct, now we are supposed to soak it up and take more organised attacks from this scheming bastard financed by us the taxpayer. 

It is as if they have given Rangers fans two fingers by now having him on nearly every report about football. If he is reporting about the tarriers only either my wife or I reach for the remote and mute his report. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

It is as if they have given Rangers fans two fingers by now having him on nearly every report about football. If he is reporting about the tarriers only either my wife or I reach for the remote and mute his report. :thumbsup:

Yup it's get it up you from bbc jacobite. It's the old lie low for a few months and come back when the it's all died down ploy, if we've done a deal with them on this basis it's back to bite us on the arse, the wee slimeball is back to kick everything Rangers connected in the balls with glee!

3 hours ago, cascadeshrimp said:

It does not sit well with me that everyone and their dog is speculating about the big mans health, compare that to thumb heid where no one is allowed to mention his health or your a bigot!

Stinks

Fuck em big man your better than that shower of shite, hope you enjoy a good long holiday and happy retirement, you've earned it

This is post of the day 👋

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

That day is my best ever Rangers fan day. 

Put in the street doing the conga. Stopping outside a taig boozer kidding on I was a tarrier asking a boy if "we" had done it. He said naw they H** cunts did. I said get it right fucking up yae ya fenian bastard and he launched a brick at the car :lol: (we were on the way to ibrox) What a day 

😂I was walking  around the town centre winding up every beggar I could see on my tod  .I was younger , totally ratted and loving every second of that beautiful day 

Never had my car so no windows getting panned .It will live with me for ever 

My nephew still reminds me ,I told him and my bruv " It will never ever get any better than this " 

12 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I feel for McLeish. He's a good man, and if his health is suffering then fuck them, proud Scotsman or not. He's been hung out to dry. 

The question is who would they get? Strachan again? 

Totally agree, the SFA are a shambles atm from top to bottom and McLeish will be made scapegoat (health issues or not). Heard calls on the radio for Strachans’s return funnily enough, wouldn’t surprise me in the least, organisation/ fans are two check of the same arse and it ain’t a pretty one...

Strachan seemed an utterly disinterested, passive aggressive cunt by the end of his last spell. He'd be a disaster too, he'd be taking the job again in the absence of anything better to do. Clarke won't take it, unless these celtic and fulham rumours don't develop into anything. McInnes won't take it either, he won't want the stress and according to the BBC he'd be taking a pay cut anyway.

Might be time to dip into the foreign market again, but a disinterested journeyman that we'll likely end up with wont be any better either.

And it better not be fucking Mackay either.

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

😂I was walking  around the centre winding up every beggar I could see on my tod  .I was younger , totally ratted and loving every second of that beautiful day 

Never had my car so no windows getting panned .It will live with me for ever 

My nephew still reminds me ,I told him and my bruv " It will never ever get any better than this " 

Honestly mate they're fucking absolute tramp bastards man 

4 hours ago, radlord said:

Strachan seemed an utterly disinterested, passive aggressive cunt by the end of his last spell. He'd be a disaster too, he'd be taking the job again in the absence of anything better to do. Clarke won't take it, unless these celtic and fulham rumours don't develop into anything. McInnes won't take it either, he won't want the stress and according to the BBC he'd be taking a pay cut anyway.

Might be time to dip into the foreign market again, but a disinterested journeyman that we'll likely end up with wont be any better either.

And it better not be fucking Mackay either.

It will be McKay, he is in situ and an easy decision for the SFA with no pay offs to external clubs/association. The role he is in was created by Levein, which was supposed to be done by the FT manager anyway. The SFA will have to pay off McLeish, so there will be no money to spend on attracting a new coach and support staff. Also, the next round is only 6 weeks away, so no time to set up an entire new coaching system - particularly as it is make or break in the group already with Cyprus and Belgium. They desperately need at least 4 points.

What I don't understand is when he was being touted to come back to Rangers he didn't seem all there. A lot of fans didn't want him back because of his record after being with us and the brief times he was on the tv was saying things that didn't make much sense. He wasn't on the ball so to speak. So is it a matter of no one else wanted the job so they went with AM, or did they actually think he was the right man for the job? I don't think many people thought oh that's a great appointment when he was announced as Scotland manager.

In the end I'd say football management success comes down to trust, the players have to trust the manager 100% and know he's making the right decisions. If we were having concerns about him just watching him as a pundit, then what were the players thinking after much more contact with him?

Feel sorry for him, he should never have been in the position in the first place.