McLeish to be sacked as Scotland manager

'Lenny' must be in with a shout, what with his great reputation, wonderful experience in/of Scottish football and the fact he's not got a permanent contract of employment.

I'm sure the papers will be all over this prospect in a highly unsettling manner before Sundays game should McLeish go imminently as stated....

TLB must be in with a strong shout for this. 

I wondered if he was laying a bit of ground work with the pro Jordan Jones patter. As in a bit of positivity towards us to begin the process of softening his image.

Who knows, we'll just have to see how his behaviour develops. 

You'd think a proper process to appoint the next manager will happen now. One that has real contingencies if option 1 isn't achievable.

In reality, they'll go back to Strachan or try and convince Moyes.

Can see them trying for Clarke and if he did go then Killie would probably be relegated the following season.

I've still tried to support Scotland during the shit we went through but it gets harder and harder when you see the clear contempt they have for us. I'll flick the game on hoping for a win, but can't help laughing when it goes wrong. Shame as I used to look forward to watching the national side, something I grew up doing before moving down south.

38 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

'Lenny' must be in with a shout, what with his great reputation, wonderful experience in/of Scottish football and the fact he's not got a permanent contract of employment.

I'm sure the papers will be all over this prospect in a highly unsettling manner before Sundays game should McLeish go imminently as stated....

Not sure if you're being serious but I think it will be him or McCoist.

7 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Horrible if he does have dementia. Or any other illness. 

I know he had his ups and downs here but I love him, sooner he's away from them the better.

He's absolutely fucked mate and you can see that. He's not been right on tv when he's been on and how the people closest to him.couldnt see that and allowed him to take that job and keep appearing on TV is beyond me.

Hope he gets the help he needs 

It was always going to be a disastrous appointment in the first place given the reports about his ill health and the SFA's public failed pursuit of Michael O'Neill.  But some of the players have been an absolute disgrace and will no doubt get zero flack from the tarrier media. 

It all started when that roaster Brown chucked the toys out of the pram when his pal Strachan was punted and said he'd never play for Scotland again.  Then there was Griffiths liking a post on social media calling McLeish a H**, which of course we heard nothing about.  In what other country would this be just brushed under the carpet?

I hope McLeish now retires and has a well earned rest.  As for the SFA and the national team, fuck them all.

58 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He's absolutely fucked mate and you can see that. He's not been right on tv when he's been on and how the people closest to him.couldnt see that and allowed him to take that job and keep appearing on TV is beyond me.

Hope he gets the help he needs 

I had hoped that his appearance and how he spoke in interviews was just not seeing him for a while, but I must admit I do think he is not well and as you say hope he gets the help he needs. 

Sad to see him not looking well. 

I get that people saying he shouldn't have been put in this position by those in charge if he is ill, however people with an illness like dementia or anything like that tend to make out that everything is ok and constantly tell them they are fine etc, which is what I suspect he's been doing.

Hopefully McLeish is ok but if there is something wrong it's the battler in him that has took him this far.

All the best Eck.