McLeish to be sacked as Scotland manager

45 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

A few people on FF claiming the 'episode' was that he forgot what he was saying mid way through his team talk for the San Marino game and had to leave the room to compose himself.

Hopefully that;s a load of shite.

He was struggling like fuck to even go through with an interview back in October(?) after one of the games at Hampden. Was sad to see, really fucking sad. 

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

A few people on FF claiming the 'episode' was that he forgot what he was saying mid way through his team talk for the San Marino game and had to leave the room to compose himself.

Hopefully that;s a load of shite.

It’s awful, but when he was appointed I commented at the time saying that he didn’t seem all there anymore. He also looks in bad health, hope nothing’s serious and he recovers but it’s alarming how much he’s changed in a few years

4 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I feel for McLeish. He's a good man, and if his health is suffering then fuck them, proud Scotsman or not. He's been hung out to dry. 

The question is who would they get? Strachan again? 

David moyes???

11 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I don't understand why they keep going back to the old pals network for managers.

The SFA have had some of the biggest names in football through the door at Largs to do their coaching badges or to teach there. There has to be one or two people they've spotted over the years who could do a job for Scotland.

Yeah , I agree with you .

Probably downtown to finances as I dont  think the SFA are that well off . 

Prepare to be underwhelmed if there is a change . 

Maybe this thread should be moved to another forum.   These days what direct relevant bearing does the fate of McLeish, the press views about McLeish and the SFA, the Scottish international team performances and prospects have to do with being hosted in the Bears Den..    

This health thing is just an excuse for the SFA to get rid of him without paying out the full contract. Shamefull really, they knew about his condition like the rest of us did when he took the job, not like it's been a big secret.

Wish nothing but the best for Big Eck and deserves our supports full backing regardless of what job he is in and any topic that involves him should be in this forum.

As for the SFA, they can go fuck themselves.

14 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Job affecting his health apparently, hope he recovers.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/alex-mcleish-sacked-scotland-manager-14196218

For any Tartan Army pricks looking in

skysports-alex-mcleish-rangers_3888910.j

lol

Very rare for me to listien to radio Scotland but I did for the international and couldn't believe the way a guy like miller who won sod all as a manger was getting stuck into a treble winning one like Eck

It does not sit well with me that everyone and their dog is speculating about the big mans health, compare that to thumb heid where no one is allowed to mention his health or your a bigot!

Stinks

Fuck em big man your better than that shower of shite, hope you enjoy a good long holiday and happy retirement, you've earned it