McLeish to be sacked as Scotland manager

I heard these reports about his health when Scotland were beat off Israel but thought it was bullshit, if true I genuinely hope for his own sake he steps away from all forms of management. 

I have loads of respect for his achievements with us under difficult circumstances.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The man ruined at least one, probably two generation of tarriers in one day, 

Fucking hunners of days as a bear will stand out for me, but top of that pile is seeing eck tell his players that it was over when the crowd cheered macdonalds second fot motherwell, it even beats novos penalty and laudrups header (not by much mind you) 

Actually still gives me the shivers reading that!! 

11 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This bhastard wallowing in it, don't forget it !

image.jpeg.6d3531b03b1e9c636a402e1b5a96fbd5.jpeg

“There’s nothing in the diary”

When speaking about the SFA plans/no plans to meet McLeish.  Good to know he has access to that (as well as referee reports before they are published)

18 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This bhastard wallowing in it, don't forget it !

image.jpeg.6d3531b03b1e9c636a402e1b5a96fbd5.jpeg

After saying this morning online that the SFA had nothing panned he was on R Scotland saying Eck met with the Maxwell last night and he (Specky) does now believe that they will be moves soon to replace Alex. :duh:

2 hours ago, cascadeshrimp said:

It does not sit well with me that everyone and their dog is speculating about the big mans health, compare that to thumb heid where no one is allowed to mention his health or your a bigot!

Stinks

Fuck em big man your better than that shower of shite, hope you enjoy a good long holiday and happy retirement, you've earned it

Very good point

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

When speaking about the SFA plans/no plans to meet McLeish.  Good to know he has access to that (as well as referee reports before they are published)

Did I hear it right that he said Alex did speak to Maxwell last night ??

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

After saying this morning online that the SFA had nothing panned he was on R Scotland saying Eck met with the Maxwell last night and he (Specky) does now believe that they will be moves soon to replace Alex. :duh:

This bastard gollum is the poison that live amongst us, pretending that they have the concern about the future of Scottish football as well! 

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This bastard gollum is the poison that live amongst us, pretending that they have the concern about the future of Scottish football as well! 

A few months ago we heard he was no longer going to be covering football, he was instead promoted and now he is on every story they cover on R Scotland. :duh:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

A few months ago we heard he was no longer going to be covering football, he was instead promoted and now he is on every story they cover on R Scotland. :duh:

Correct, now we are supposed to soak it up and take more organised attacks from this scheming bastard financed by us the taxpayer. 

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

He obviously has a mole - utterly ridiculous - but doesn’t even attempt to hide it.  BBC arrogance.