****Hearts v Rangers Official Thread****

Just now, Siam69 said:

Not at all.

Anyone who thinks we didn't squander easy chances there must have been watching a different game.

As I say, was comfortable, but we're still  not taking chances we should have.

We won 3-1 away to Hearts and totally strolled the game. Nothing to moan about from me. None of the chances were sitters and we were already extremely comfortable in the game. The fact we were 3-0 up and still creating good opportunities is a positive. We took our chances today. 

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home games against Aberdeen, Hibs and celtic to come next.    Probably 3 much harder challenges than the games against Hearts.   I suppose the team will think it has some points to prove against these sides and will want to continue to demonstrate that the side is improving even if its just playing for 3 points per game and a 2nd place finish in the league this season.   3 Ibrox sell-outs too.

6 minutes ago, fog said:

Is it abuse if it’s the truth? 🤔

😂😂

Some might say the comments were fair, even though incorrect and remember that the defamation laws recognise there is "significant public interest in allowing people to freely express opinions without fear of legal penalty". 😂

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Home games against Aberdeen, Hibs and celtic to come next.    Probably 3 much harder challenges than the games against Hearts.   I suppose the team will think it has some points to prove against these sides and will want to continue to demonstrate that the side is improving even if its just playing for 3 points per game and a 2nd place finish in the league this season.   3 Ibrox sell-outs too.

No Surrender until it’s mathematically impossible  

Archived