Wait a minute!!

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Morelos was an idiot for getting played by brown obviously but it was individual errors by others that ultimately cost us the match. 

Should everybody else be cleared of any blame just because Morelos was a fud?

Not saying that but is hard to blame a group of guys that ultimately despite losing finally showed that mob we won’t lie down to them and put up a great effort.

Should Jack and Worrall have scored yes, should Worrall have made an effort to stop Edouard yes but ultimately we dominated them with 10 men without our star man. If he hasn’t been an arse we 100% have a better chance of winning/drawing that game, we were already improving after their goal it wasn’t necessarily that we got better when he went off. 

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

So we’ll not blame the idiot that got sent off but the 10 men that burst a gut to get us in that game despite him being a moron?

The bit about his goals is a myth, in the league he’s scored 17 goals that’s only 6 more than Tav, 7 more than Arfield and 10 more than Defoe. We’ve done just fine, actually better since he was out the team. Boy is a quality player but his importance to us is overstated, Rangers we’re fine before Morelos and we’ll be even better after him if we reinvest his fee in some quality players. 

In the past two seasons there has been a shit load of games that he has been the only one to bust a gut. 

17 goals better off than we would have been without him, plus the points they have gotten us. 

Nothing has been 'fine' since 2011.

Imagine .fuck me there would be mass suicide 🤣 

I love the optimism but hoping for the Manks to fuck it still leaves us needing to win every game, which won’t happen if there is any sort of pressure on us to win.

the season has gone and its disappointing because they are barely better than us.

we only have ourselves to blame for not raising our game against shite teams.

On 21/04/2019 at 14:47, Orange and Blue said:

Look at the remaining fixtures-

Screenshot_20190421-143154.thumb.png.feb74f9da527d663ceeb30ad13f981ba.png   

9 points between us and the mhanks.

If we continue our good form going into the these next 3 home games in a row with the sheep, hivs and the mhanky fucks with 3 wins, who knows what could happen.🤔

I expect them to beat killie at home in their next game but their 2nd game is at shittodrie that maybe the clincher or will they wobble?

We need to be consistent in the remaining games.I'm always opstimistic👍🇬🇧🇬🇧

Agree, but it's an even bigger longshot than Helicopter Sunday. They have to lose 3 out of their last 4. Including to us. Could be interesting, but still a massive longshot.

36 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Didn't they blow a 9 point lead going into the split once before?  I am sure I remember that happening.

The timplosion would be something to behold.

🤓

You are not wrong.

The fallout would be something to witness.

18 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Agree, but it's an even bigger longshot than Helicopter Sunday. They have to lose 3 out of their last 4. Including to us. Could be interesting, but still a massive longshot.

If they draw the next game and we win, their arseholes will begin to collapse :lol:

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

If they draw the next game and we win, their arseholes will begin to collapse :lol:

The fact it is Killie probably means they will win it. But they must realise they are under pressure. I actually thought Hibs would take points off them. I don't see Killie doing it.

In the run up to Helicopter Sunday, they beat us at Ibrox, then immediately blew up against Hibs, putting the whole title back in play. But the most they were ahead then was 5 points. This time they had an 11 point cushion. Still want to see it happen though. And it could.

4 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

The fact it is Killie probably means they will win it. But they must realise they are under pressure. I actually thought Hibs would take points off them. I don't see Killie doing it.

In the run up to Helicopter Sunday, they beat us at Ibrox, then immediately blew up against Hibs, putting the whole title back in play. But the most they were ahead then was 5 points. This time they had an 11 point cushion. Still want to see it happen though. And it could.

9 points 

My head says that we will come second but my heart says the tims could drop the ball here and we could squeak in first. Looking at next season we need a way of breaking down 11 man defences that are set up for a breakaway counter attack.