Billy McNeill deid

Sparkle

17 hours ago, MisterC said:

Fuck knows how he got through, I don't do the vetting but once alerted to the post I removed the poster. Apologies guys.

As for the thread disappearing for a while, this was due to a certain mod deleting the offending post and others quoting it, but pushed the wrong button and deleted the thread by accident. Thankfully someone else saved the day.....

Losing the evidence eh? You Mods work for Police Scotland? :whistle:

18 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Was at a speaker night with murdo McLeod who said they used to play tims v orange bastards 5 a sides when he was there 

They had 5 Protestants there at one time must have been a record.

27 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I've never met that particular prick I've had the unfortunate chance to meet lennox and he is a fucking cunt. 

We had a club committee member who owned a large builders company in Helensburgh and was also a box-holder at parkheid.  He paid Lennox a sum of money (hefty sum to we believed) to come down and run our training sessions once a week from pre-season for about 10 weeks.  Idea was to prepare us for a title-tilt.  A fair number of us were bears and let him know it :rangers:.  And, to be fair, he was brand new about any banter whatsoever.  This would have been mid-80's.

And we won the league.

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

We had a club committee member who owned a large builders company in Helensburgh and was also a box-holder at parkheid.  He paid Lennox a sum of money (hefty sum to we believed) to come down and run our training sessions once a week from pre-season for about 10 weeks.  Idea was to prepare us for a title-tilt.  A fair number of us were bears and let him know it :rangers:.  And, to be fair, he was brand new about any banter whatsoever.  This would have been mid-80's.

And we won the league.

I am sure for a hefty some of money he wouldn't be his usual arsehole self but trust me he is a prick. 

Well done on the league win. Just to make you feel old I was only born in the mid 80s and I'm in my 30s now.