David turnbull turns celtic down

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

As with any drug, the more you use the longer it’s in the system.

But if a hair follicle sample is tested it’s traceable for a lot longer. 

Blood test apparently but I don’t touch gear so I’ve no idea of how long it stays in your system with consistent usage.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I'm sure after 5 days it would be out his system anyway. 

Not believing this story tbh.

He was on holiday 5 days ago. Doesn't. Mean that he was off the gear for 5 days. 

However you have to be a special kind of thick to take anything when you're waiting for a medical. 

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

So do you think he will sign for them, or will Motherwell not play ball with their attempt to get him on the cheap ?

I’ve no idea mate. The gist my mate got was the deal wasn’t dead but it’s obviously a lot more complicated than it already was.

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

He’s failed a drug test for gear. He was on holiday 5 days before the medical. I’ve got zero reason to lie about this and heard it first hand from someone who was at Lennoxtown tonight for a bounce game.

They’ve told him they’ll protect him from it getting out but are using the circumstances to get him for as little as possible.

It just clicked. Liam Burt's a mole! Knew there was a reason behind his apparent mad turn. Good guy again.

3 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

He was on holiday 5 days ago. Doesn't. Mean that he was off the gear for 5 days. 

However you have to be a special kind of thick to take anything when you're waiting for a medical. 

This is the reason i'm not believing the story tbh.

17 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Just passing on what I’ve been told, my mate who was playing there tonight has no allegiance to Rangers or them and has zero reason to lie about being told that off one of their own players.

Regardless of when he took it, it stayed in his system and he failed a blood test.

Your mate might not be lying, but that doesn't mean the celtic player is telling the truth.

Sounds like pish to me tbh.