Our support tonight.....

RFC RYAN

6 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Would be a dream to take a few days annual leave midweek and travel to watch Rangers in amongst a city break. Never done it before due to not really having anyone that can take the time off with me, and sadly that doesn’t look like changing at the moment.

That being said, last night was a pretty special watch in the house, even through a pixelated £10 stream.

Have you tried lowering the quality of the stream bud? I always had the same problem with RangersTV, until I started lowering the video quality to 720p as soon as I go on to the stream, it's not the best quality but it's better than it constantly buffering or being horribly pixelated.

3 hours ago, Marky. said:

Would be a dream to take a few days annual leave midweek and travel to watch Rangers in amongst a city break. Never done it before due to not really having anyone that can take the time off with me, and sadly that doesn’t look like changing at the moment.

That being said, last night was a pretty special watch in the house, even through a pixelated £10 stream.

Go yourself mate I can assure you. You won't be on your own for too long or you will meet someone you know.  Or go on a supporters bus and by the time you get to the ferry you will have a bus full of new mates.

4 hours ago, Marky. said:

You don’t need anyone to go with you.

I did my first two Euro trips by myself and you end up meeting people and having a drink with Bears. There’s plenty of folk in the same boat.

Met a few people on here for the first time at Euro games.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I am also in the went to Luxembourg but missed last night camp. 

Brilliant

4 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Was a really good decision from me to go to Luxembourg and give last night a miss. Really chuffed with that decision :lol:

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I am also in the went to Luxembourg but missed last night camp. 

Brilliant

Wouldn't swap it lads.

😶